Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Can't change that Abha would go through w/ wedding

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Am I the only one to still be unsatisfied with the fact that Abha WOULD HAVE GONE THROUGH with the wedding to Sanskar, until Karan got into an accident?

While I am happy that at least Abha says something (it doesn't matter what she says, it could be jibberish or Swahili for all I care), it is just NOT RIGHT that she was ready to walk to the mandap, ready to go. She was fine with marrying Sanskar, or at least enough so that she did not change her mind.

Is that WHY GOD HAD TO DO SOMETHING EXTREME like have tire tracks on Karan? Jeez, even natural disasters, God coming down and blowing out the fire, NOTHING would STOP our Abha. Just a near-death experience.

I'm sure Karan will be happy to have her under any condition, but it's not really ok. I really did feel and still do that Karan deserves Abha to make her choices willingly from her heart. Not necessarily from her heart when Karan's on the ground, unconscious (possibly)--almost dead!

Hopefully, when Abha is able to SMILE and TALK again, she will make it up to Karan big time!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She took time to acknowledge his marriage, but now what to do regardless of the circumstances that have pushed to make the do not wants.
At least she knows that Karan is very important in his life even if it has a thousand times trying to convince him otherwise
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

Am I the only one to still be unsatisfied with the fact that Abha WOULD HAVE GONE THROUGH with the wedding to Sanskar, until Karan got into an accident?

While I am happy that at least Abha says something (it doesn't matter what she says, it could be jibberish or Swahili for all I care), it is just NOT RIGHT that she was ready to walk to the mandap, ready to go. She was fine with marrying Sanskar, or at least enough so that she did not change her mind.

Is that WHY GOD HAD TO DO SOMETHING EXTREME like have tire tracks on Karan? Jeez, even natural disasters, God coming down and blowing out the fire, NOTHING would STOP our Abha. Just a near-death experience.

I'm sure Karan will be happy to have her under any condition, but it's not really ok. I really did feel and still do that Karan deserves Abha to make her choices willingly from her heart. Not necessarily from her heart when Karan's on the ground, unconscious (possibly)--almost dead!

Hopefully, when Abha is able to SMILE and TALK again, she will make it up to Karan big time!

Don't think you are the only one. I for one was disgusted the moment she agreed to marry Sanskar. After ruining the character so badly, the CVs have an uphill task redeeming it now. Let's see how much effort they will put into it.
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Silcop--I agree with you. I don't think I'll look at her the same way again. Too frigid, too unloving as far as Karan is concerned.

The CVs took it too far, and they probably think they'll be able to clean this mess up quickly. My suggestion: have Abha become a humanitarian or something good like that.Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago
Vineeta92 thumbnail
silicop..i am with u...i wonder how it is gong to be like this whole week...its 5 days and a lot of drama...i know that
harry80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vineeta92

silicop..i am with u...i wonder how it is gong to be like this whole week...its 5 days and a lot of drama...i know that

I agree too...

Accident, slap is unnecessary and it is a weak track of confession