Poll

what do u plp think abt yesterday episode?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
cutiepie thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

tell me how'd u like the episode

my view is it was fanatic!!👏

i liked the part :JAB ANU NE PRERNA KE KUNDHE PAR HATH RAKHA AUR PRERNA NE JATAK KE KAHA KE MAT CHUO MUJHE AUR DOOR CHALE JAOO HUMARI ZINDAGI SE.😃

that was so kool ,at last prerna ne anu ke hath lagane wale najaiz kaam ko rok diya.👏

WHICH PART WAS UR FAVOURITE?👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ronit thumbnail

The lst part when bajaj came and said jab komolika baher nikala gi tu main tumse wada karta hoon ka main usa nahiin choron ga WOW!

suni kori thumbnail
yesterday episode was soooooooooooooooooooooo pathetatic i just want to kill first ekta😡then prerna😡.what these ladies think of themselves.first ekta jab chaha anurag ke character ko kharab ker diya jab chaha use prerna se alag ker diya jub chaha use us ka prem cheen liye sirf anurag ko hi sare zamane ke dukh dene hain and then prerna jab chaha anurag k thapar mar diya or jab chaha gale laga liya.just DISGUSTING AND WORST EPISODE.
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
BY KZK STANDARDS, YESTERDAYS EPISODE I DID NOT ENJOY B'COZ COMPARATIVE THE VERY FACT THAT PREM HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED WAS TOO PATHETIC FOR A LEAP TO TAKE PLACE... IT MADE NO SENSE TO ME...ELSE THEY COULD HAVE SHOWN SOMETHING ELSE....SOME HOW CHEMISTRY WHICH WAS HAPPENING LAST FEW DAYS WAS MISSING.... GUYS I EXPECTED THE LEAP INITIAL TO BE MORE EXCITING
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I liked it when Prerna said 'tum Sneha se door rehna, woh tumhari beti nahi hain. Sneha Mr. Bajaj ki beti hai' and the last scena where Bajaj tells Prerna 'jab bhi Komolike bahar aayegi, main use chodonga nahi, ye mera vaada hai tumse'

Wow man, that was superb. Rest was a bit ridiculous. I mean Ekta shows her characters to be too dumb for words. How cud Anuraag give Prem to Komo??? Doesn't he know that she can never improve & he cud have recieved the phone even if Prem was in his arms or at least he shud have stood there till komo changed his clothes. And then Tushar, OMG, is ladke ne to Rishabh Bajaj ki izzat mitti mein mila di😡 C'mon yaar one doesn't need the brains of Albert Einstein to know that even if Prem was critically ill & abt o die, Komo won't be taking him to the doctor. There are many other ppl: Prerna, Bajaj, Vish, Kuki, Anu & the rest of the 'basu parivaar'. But it didn't occur to him that it was a bit wierd that komo was taking him. And one more thing, hadn't Komo dropped her cell? then from where did she call up Prerna????? Have u'll realized that the Basu house keeps changing nowadays? They show Kusum's house & on the good bharai day, I think it was from Kahaani b'coz earlier I had never noticed such a flight of stairs to Anu's house entrance.

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

I LOVED THURS EPISODE!! Esp when Prerna finally showed Anurag his place!! What gall does he have to say that Prerna is only sayin this coz she's angry!! he lost her kid for god sakes!!!

And i loved it when prerna's dupata flew on bajaj's face!! for once!!

But i think Ekta went overboard this time! No one with the slightest brain would trust "Komodo dragon"(cool name naa!) with his child!!