Chat Clubs

| Incognito Critics 103 | Invites Only | - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Hussain Kuwajerwala is going to be hosting Indian Idol this season too! I'm looking forward to it. =)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey Shabz,
Its good to see Hussein back on IndianIdol.....
did you see the epi with the contestant "Gitesh" ....😳 
He sorta looks like an actor....a bit of Herman Baweja..but I think he is better looking :P

OMG. Its raining hereeeee :D:D:D
I got myself drenched purposely!
-simi- thumbnail
DUDE IT WAS SNOWING LIKE HELL here! in may! theres still snow on the ground! WTF! WWWTTTTFFFFFF!!!!!! 😔
ouch.

thats bad and sad, Simi....the weather here is cold too...it hasn't warmed up much.... =(
Today in CMG they showed some oh-so-romantic eyelocks and flashbacks of Armaan-Riddhima and now AR fans are screaming that the old CMG is back.
Like that can be true. That show died 2.5 years ago and nothing is going to be the same again.
Simi it is pretty cold here as well. It has been raining this week, and today when I stepped out it was 11 C, which is certainly not as bad as Calgary though. Hope the weather there gets better.

I'm bored as well. I need to clean up my room, which is something I decided two days back, but I haven't done anything yet.
Belated Happy Birthday Aisha! :-)
-simi- thumbnail
bubble trouble, are u dizzyonlemonade or gossip girl? hahaha im not fully familiar with all the new IDs u guys are here with 😛
but yea hopefully things get better soon, its my summer vaca and i have to wear jackets 😔 lol
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
happy belated b'day Aisha...sorry i missed it...
Simi...i have a name suggestion too..how about bubblypie?😉
Edited by mjhtac - 13 years ago
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.😎