Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged

"Is There Hope For Me?"

This is my very first attempt at Story Writing.A plot just came to my mind,and I am penning it down.

Do take a few minutes to read. Being new in this field,I cannot promise much on my writing.

Criticisms/Suggestions are always welcome.

I'll just give a Introduction to my Story.

"It deals with the worries/tensions that a girl in her late teen suffers after giving an Entrance Exam to one of the Major Universities.She has to worry more since she did not do well in it."

As the story progresses,i will introduce you to her friends,and more and more characters will come to the scene.

As for now,the first chapter will be posted.Do take a few minutes and read it.

Love,Minz

Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 19 May 2010 at 8:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl_2007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Is There Hope For Me?" Part 2 Pg1" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Chapter 1

Have I Lost Everything?

Just now I glanced across the Answer Key of a major Entrance Exam that I gave recently.One glance at the keys gives me this feeling that I will not qualify.

I can hear my Mom's Mobile ringing in the other room.It seems to be from her parents back in Indore.They have called to enquire about my Exam.I can hear my mother telling them that this year her daughter will make through to a prestigious college.My eyes became watery hearing this.

Am I a good daughter? My parents have spend so much money on my Coaching.What face can I show them if I fail to get admission to a decent college?

Well,my last ray of hope is something whose fate can be known this weekend.There's one College with International Collaboration,i had given my Exam to the same.It's results are coming out this weekend.I just hope i get in there.It is quite expensive,but still as a last ray of hope i pray that i get in first 1000 there.It would be a miracle if i get a good rank,but i just hope i do. I am human after all.It is on hope that i am alive.

It was 'All Well' in my life till the last year.It sort of suddenly changed for the worse.I admit i did get a chance to mend my wrongdoings,but sooner or later i went back to my 'old self'.Sometimes i feel i deserve much more torture than this.But,i do feel sorry and regret at the same time.I sometimes wonder am i all that bad?

There are many best friends that i have.Just yesterday i was consoling one of them for having poor grades.I might be good at consoling others,but when it comes to me,i feel lonely.It is true that i rarely open up with people,be it be my best friends or even parents.It is hard for me to tell them about my sufferings.Somehow i hate to see it when people feel pity on me.So,as you guessed,i walk around with a mask of happiness,when really deep inside my heart is aching or in more appropriate words 'bleeding'.

I have got 'The Chronicles of Narnia' on my bed table.Planning to read it till sleep covers my eyelids.The Book is a kind of escapism and that would be something i need very badly at this moment.To be away from the tension that has befallen on me.I do know well the escapism is just temporary but nonetheless its better to feel a little better for sometime.

Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 03 May 2010 at 1:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sayu_Pooj@Girl_2007aish_punk

mehvish0786

Groupbie

mehvish0786

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
It's really good Clap

*Dakoo_Minzy*

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
hey minzy..the concept seems good..

the girl feels guilty for not doing well in the entrance test..she's worried about her parents reaciton..n is guilty that she won't be able to return what they did for her..aww..i can totally understand..

n she doesn't like people pitying her..thats quite natural too..

i really hope she makes it huh!

update soon

-aish

*Dakoo_Minzy*

mailme2sobit

Groupbie

mailme2sobit

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged

its really gud.. the concept is nice.. u write pretty well.

m curious 2 kno what happens next..

so hey keep updating as soon as possible..

keep writing...

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
yes yaar, continue, worrying about ur studies is something that almost never can be seen on typical series/books/tv soaps and etc. This is somethin innovative and for sure interesting

*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Chapter 2

Two of my exam results are out.In one i scored pathetically.The second one was kind of satisfactory.Well,getting admission in a college is not a hard question for the time being.I can make it to a good college,not a very reputed one though.Well,to an extent the burden in my head has been lessened.Thanks to Almighty.

At times when we fail to do high in exams,its natural that we feel bad.I was just thinking it is not in our hand to be always on top of the list.Once in a while we should feel the pain of people who fail to score high.Maybe,for the time being that's what God wants me to go through.I accept it wholeheartedly.It won't do any good to sit sulky and feel all depressed.What has to come has come,now I got to get adapted to the situation and I am doing it with good spirit.

Now there will be a centralised allotment.I guess I may get admission in the second or third allotment.Just cannot wait to get to a college.Maybe there will be a slight change in my image when I step to college.You may not get to see the older easy go lucky girl who I was in my high school.This is my feeling at this point of time.I am not much sure whether I would stick to it when I get to a college.I was a real tomboy in my school life.It is now that i got this feeling to live in this competitive world one needs to make a name.Only the fittest survives in the race.I have made mistakes in my life in not being serious in my studies when I should have.I hope I wont repeat the mistakes again.Well,only days will tell whether I can stick to my new resolutions or I go back to the easy go lucky girl I was before.

Oh,I'vent yet given you my introduction,right? Well,I'm Ayesha,Miss.Ayesha Singhania.A girl who has just had her 18th B'day.Well,regarding my looks its not good manners for me to compliment or comment about myself.That's my personal opinion.Be with me,maybe in the upcoming days you'll eventually get to know more about me.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Sorry for the short part this time.I was just giving a start up till now,so that you could get used to the main character Miss.Ayesha Singhania.The real sequence will start from the next chapter.

Preview for next part

After 2 months.

Allotments are over.Ayesha gets herself to a good college.Be with me to know what lies in store for Ayesha in the new atmosphere.

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Great... so atleast she passes the exams LOLSleepy well, im looking forward to see if she'll "stick to her resolutions" as she said, and to know what she meant exactly by mentioning the competitiveness that lies in this world. Oh, and Ayesha is a nice name.

Update soon..! Smile

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top