CID
CID

India-Forums

need to be serious

bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
i am a regular watcher of c.i.d...i have been following this show abt 6-7 years...but it is really disappointing to see what they are doing in forsenic lab...making jokes in front of dead bodies..i got tired of abhijeet-tarika thing...really guys they will have to think abt this...either take it further ( abhijeet propose) she says yes or no...thats irritating that Bp singh is nt using officer like abhijeet well... he is a best actor in his serious mode..as we have seen him before...nt gud to see him flirting...moreover Freddy..he is a brilliant actor i must say more deserving to be in main shoes...Bp singh should change him in a serious character..once or twice evn thrice jokes are ok in a show like this to make viewer bit stress out..but everytym freddy speaks we already have an idea that it will be a joke..so need to stop this thing...i have seen some cases where vivek and tasha have just 1 or 2 dialogues...c'mon guys they should get equal chance to speak..c.i.d is looking more comedy show rather than investigating.. so predicable..we all get an idea that who will be murderer and sometyms they show they is no reason to murder but they show it happens.( abhijeet swanat case) so these are just my opinions ,,no offfence guys...plz let me knw ur opinions/...thnx

its first tym m writting here...so forgive me if smthng u think is nt beyond expectations...i hope c.i.d team will get these things done and again we will see best of our fav show..        BHINDER c.i.d

bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
heya guys plz leave ur opinions ...so that i would come to knw that what u guys think abt this topic..
jatt48 Senior Member
jatt48
jatt48

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
salam,,,bhinder app na to mere dil ke batt kahh dee,,,CID is my favorite show and we want to see it as u said,,,,serious abhijeet who is dedicated to his job,,,CID officers hamasha active and hardworking hota hain,,,,,like old eppisodes of CID,,,not jokers,,,i am sorry,,,,flirting with tarika in front of ACP,,,,kuch acha nahe lagta,,,abhijeet aik serious officer he hona chahia,,,,,,,,,thanks,,,
jatt48 Senior Member
jatt48
jatt48

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
salam,,,abhi is times par 1:40 in my area,on sony channel par jo episode ha jis ma  jwellery ki chorri hoti  ha,,,aman verma hain joney ka character ma,,,aman is one of my favorite actorsClap,,,,abhijeet and daya ke dressing is wonderfull and they are serious dedectivesThumbs Up,,,BP sir we need this type of CID episodes,,thanksDay Dreaming
bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
hanjii apne bilkul sahi kaha....it looks weird...and kujh samay se ache case bhi nahi aa rahe...iss saal de cases se 1-2 de ilava aur koi bhi acha nahi tha jise ham best of c.i.d catagery main include kr ske..
sunnyp1414 IF-Dazzler
sunnyp1414
sunnyp1414

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
A  lot has been already been read and written about this. Every time they cannot come with awesome stories but yes some changes need to be made and my priority is Freddy. He should not be used just as joker. Jokes here and there are OK but serious work should also be done by him.     They are making changes so lets see what is next.
Ambrosia IF-Veteran Member
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
yes Bhinder according to the recent article CID is going through a major revamp from Friday's episode onwards.

We just need to wait and see what BP singh has in store for us,the viewers this time.
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I guess we shouldnt be losing hope!!! I agree to the points u have mentioned...but as Sunny said, they are making some changes..and i am sure they will come up with some better case this month...at least i hope so!

All the points that u have mentioned have been included in the letter that Prabha di and Kal Ei have written addressing B.P.Singh... we are just hoping that the letter can somehow reach them! Whatever it is CID is the best...and one of the most impotant reasons for its success is  that The show manages to jump back to its standards everytime it falls!! So lets wait and watch!

Go to top