Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Its already 2 days ..when will u update???
Kool_Naina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Yeti😊

Im new here n read ur whole fic in 12 hours pheewwww..........πŸ˜†

Anyways ur is awesome yaar n I know I cant able to describe whole in wordsπŸ˜•πŸ˜³

All updates in thread 1 n 2 are superb n brilliantly writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

In last update raj is so surprised to know that naina is criminal lawyer😲

N he told her no to worry about it n ask her that if she has any other such surprises for him πŸ˜‰

Finally alekh ne neelu keh diya ki he loves himπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

But tumne raj aur naina ka itna short part kyu πŸ˜”

But precap seem to be interesting plz raj aur naina ko separate mat karna plzzzzzzπŸ˜ƒ

Do cont soon😊

Add me in ur pm list

Plz pm me next tym

Luv

NainaπŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Edited by Kool_Naina - 13 years ago
Kool_Naina thumbnail
Hi Yeti
Oh sorry πŸ˜†
forgot to told youπŸ˜†

Keep rocking yaar

⭐️πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ€—⭐️πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ€—⭐️
for
 THREAD 2

Luv
Naina😊
πŸ€—

nisha1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
we will wait for your zakas update.........
Kool_Naina thumbnail
Hiiii Yeti
plzzzzzzz update it yaar its
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Luv
Naina
bakula_gandhi thumbnail
Waiting for the update.
Please post it soon
himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
gosh!!! its been more than a week since I said I will update!!! blame work that suddenly left me with no room to even breath..
anyway, I am almost done with the next update and it should be up in a couple of hours... πŸ˜ƒ

and to everyone yet to unreserve their post, here is a gentle reminder.... BETTER DO IT NOW!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
himalayanyeti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Too good!!!!!Awesome!!!!!!

hey shaina... long time... good to see you in this thread πŸ˜ƒ and thanks for the comments...

The rest of the gang are not so happy with Neelu's plan and feel nervous when they see Aalekh controlling his anger!!!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

they know about Neelu's craziness as well as Alekh's temper... πŸ˜‰

Yudi saying that his only childhood friend jisse woh itne dino baad mil raha hai lekin lagta hai aaj uska aakhri din hoga was funny!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

ya.. poor guy.. meeting his friend after long and finds it might be the last time too.. πŸ˜†

Neelu had to do something as she could not let Aalekh ignore her all the time!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Neelu is playing with fire magar kya kare jab ghee sidhi ungli se na nikle toh ungli tedhi karni hi padhti hai!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

she has tried approaching directly but it didnt take her anywhere... now she is ready to reach her manzil by hook or crook.. πŸ˜‰

To stop anything from happening Huda starts dancing and makes others join in as well!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š    

jab Huda hai tab party ki mohul hi kuch aisa hai.. πŸ˜‰

The song is very nice and suited each pair perfectly!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

The words suited each one perfectly!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thanks... 😳

Aalekh is feeling nothing but rage and fury seeing Karan touch Neelu!!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

hmm.. someone is jealous.. πŸ˜‰

The alcohol is eating away his false defences and he was losing the battle with himself!!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Neelu's heart constricted at the naked pain in Aalekh's eyes but she had to do this for herself and Aalekh!!!!!   

she knows what she was doing is not correct but she had to do it... if not Alekh would have never shown his emotions in the open..

Huda is totally fida over Sameera and cannot control his heart from taking over!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

new love story starting at KMA.. πŸ˜†

Aalekh finally could not hold himself any longer and carried Neelu out of the party hall as Neelu gave a thumbs-up sign to Karan!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

her plan was going just as she thought.... and Karan was saved too... πŸ˜†

Naina told Raj that Nair is an imposter and how she had got him to call into the trap!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Raj is impressed and then Naina tells him that she is a qualified criminal lawyer!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Raj feels proud to see what a smart wifey he got... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Raj is surprised but not at all angry to know that Naina is a criminal lawyer!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ŠHe in fact feels proud of her!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

He wouldnt be angry... he had not known her in the past and he did not ask her previously what she had done all these days after Navin.. and when he came to know that she had done well in life and had studied law, he was proud of it.... he will support her in every way possible to become a good lawyer.. πŸ˜ƒ

Naina keeps losing herself in Rajveer's gray eyes and can see love for her in them!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

But she thinks she is hallucinating and still thinks that Raj loves Shalini!!!!!   

now love is not only blind... it also so much confusion na.. πŸ˜† it took so long for Raj to relaize his feelings.... Naina will reach there eventually too. πŸ˜‰

Raj has fallen deeply in love with Naina and keeps losing his control in front of his wife!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

He forgets where he is and all he knew was that his love was in his arms!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Raj gaya bechara.... πŸ˜†

Naina also reacts to his closeness and is lost in her whirlpool of emotions!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Raj jokes around asking ke Naina ne usse kuch aur toh chhupaya nahi hai naa!!!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

But this makes Naina more nervous as she has hidden the biggest truth of her life from her Raj her hubby and now the love of her life!!!!!!!   

she is nervous and does not know how will Raj react to her mission..

She is worried about how he would react when he finds out that she is a RAW agent!!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

actually, she is not worried about his reaction to her being a RAW agent... her worry is if he would understand her mission... of reporting about the safety of triggers at KMA... what if he thought she deceived him to get information for her mission... that is her main concern...

Aalekh is at war with himself and been pacing at the edge of the cliff while Neelu waited patiently!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Neelu knows she will get some answer tonight... πŸ˜‰

Aalekh manhandled Neelu a bit but Neelu responded carelessly!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

she is used to his rough tactics by now... but she recognizes the soft and tender and vulnerable man under all the rough and tough... πŸ˜‰

She knew she was pushing him towards the edge but she also knew she had no other way!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aalekh admitted ke usse fark padhta hai jab Neelu kisi aur ke saath hoti hai toh!!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Alekh finally had to confess before his love... she left him no way out... πŸ˜‰

I loved the way Aalekh kissed Neelu as if proclaiming the fact that she belonged to him and only him!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Finally Neelu's plan worked and Aalekh confessed that he loves her very much and she is only his!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

he wanted to show it to her that only he has right over her.... nobody else... he wanted to prove to her that she belongs only to him and that he loves her crazily too.... they are one crazy couple I tell you... πŸ˜†

sorry about the delay... IF kept blanking out when I quote and reply all this while...

Edited by himalayanyeti - 13 years ago
himalayanyeti thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_shona

Hi Yeti...how r u dear? sorryyyy...cudnt comment on the last few parts because of my busy schedule... :(

congratulation for the new thread... "DHOKA" Rocks..!!
hey shona.... how are you.... good to see you here after long.... I understand busy schedules... after all thats my most favorite excuse for giving delayed updates of Dhoka... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanks for the wishes and the comments... of course wouldnt have been possible w/out all my readers.... πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome part.... mindblowing...
aww.. thanks a lot.. πŸ˜ƒ

Neelu is playing with fire...heheheh...kya kare poor girl.. jab ghee sidhi unglee se nahi nila to ungli tedhi karni hi padi use.... πŸ˜‰
but it worked.... 😊
she knows its not correct... but when all the seeda raasta took her nowhere.. she had to take up the short cut... πŸ˜‰

liked Raj Naina scene...Raj is shocked knowing Naina's profession... their eyelocking...awwww... so lovely..
he he.. thanks..
Naina can clearly see love for her in Rajveer's eyes n still she thinks that Raj loves Shalini... 🀣... kaun samjaaye iss ladki ko... πŸ€”
khud samaj jaayegi... dont worry.... πŸ˜†

so now Raj cant control his emotions whenever he is around NAina...n he had to stop himself before he makes fool himself...heheheh....
kitna mushkil hoga... he knows he is in love... but he doesnt know what Naina thinks about him... πŸ˜‰

ohh god..Raj ne to mazaak mein bol diya ki aur to kuchh chhupaya nahi hai na... but how true it is..Naina has hidden the biggest truth of her life from Rajveer her hubby n now the love of her life..she m,ust be feeling terrible....
she is indeed very nervous... how will Raj react to her mission...

So finally alekh confessed .... not exactly...but it ws a cute confession scene..yeah..he hurted Neelu but thats what neelu wanted..his acceptance ... lovely scene....
Neelu wont expect TLC from Alekh all the time... he is a rough and edgy guy... and his confession will be like him too... rough yet passionate.. 😳
overall fantastic part.... πŸ‘
about precap... horrible feeling.....naina wud confessed her true identity in front of everyone... rajveer ki kya haalat hogi..poor chap.. ... part 24 would have told you that.. πŸ˜†
waiting for the next part...😊 (all the best for ur exam)

sorry for the delay... IF kept blanking out when I quote and reply all this while..
himalayanyeti thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhana_dixit

Hi Shilpa
How r u??

Update was really gud...
hey suhana... thanks for your comments.. glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Alekh was really disturbed to see Neelu dancing with Karan..He had no control over his emotions..
now how will he know that it was all Neelu's plan.. πŸ˜‰

Rest of the gang was not so happy with Neelu's plan but she has to do something..
the gang knows Neelu's craziness and her crazy love for Alekh.. πŸ˜†

She can't let Alekh ignore her anymore..Huda is total fida over Sameera..
That song was really cool..Just perfect for the situation..πŸ˜ƒ
thank you.. πŸ˜ƒ

Raj is loosing his control infront of his wife very often now..afterall he has fallen deeply in love with her..Naina is so stupid..can't she love in Raj's eyes..
Everytime she is lost in dose grey pools but she just cant read them..
first stage of love... confusion hi confusion hai... πŸ˜†

Raj was not at all angry when she told him abt being a criminal lawyer..He really understands her so well.How will he react when he'll come to know his wife is a member of RAW..But I want to read some more RN...
he wouldnt mind about her being a RAW agent... Naina is nervous because she doesnt know how he will react to her "mission"... of reporting about the triggers.. πŸ˜•

Alekh finally confessed bt his true ffelings..Neelu was so happy but she really pushed him hard..that kiss was too electrifying..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
aww.. thanks... next confession on the cards (cough... Raj-Naina cough...πŸ˜‰) will be even better... 😳 πŸ˜‰

Continue soon
Bye

sorry for delay in replying... some problems with IF and my browser..