Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: queenpreeti

Guys, i am still anticipating a positive response from jagmohan.Somehow,i feel that he will also try to stop this wedding as he loves his son.He knows Karan cannot live without Abha and being a good father he won't ruin his son's life.

So , yeah thakur will kick out abha for sure but jagmohan will embrace his son and daughter -in law and bring them to SB.

My 2 cents.

Very funny Queen!  Excellent and optimistic post!

Hey preeti, your reward of two cents will be sent to you through a bank draft, please do not forget to check your mail.πŸ˜‰
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JaspalToronto

Very funny Queen!  Excellent and optimistic post!

Hey preeti, your reward of two cents will be sent to you through a bank draft, please do not forget to check your mail.πŸ˜‰

🀣Very funny JasπŸ˜‰
sinman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

Good point sinman.

I think Karan will go to AB with Abha. Dadi will be there to receive them with Veer and Saniya. The "Dark Side" (Jagmohan and his troops) will be there looking from a distance, but will not be participating.

Mealtime is going to be a blast at this house!

Thanks gp
sinman thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaspalToronto

</div>
<div>

Hi Vineeta & sinman,😊

Very smart and positive thinking, great post!

I agree with you guys. When daadi came to mehdi ceremony with pushtani haar, Karan told her not to bring anything up to Abhabecause he wanted Abha to take her stand and acknowledge their wedding otherwise daadi was prepaired to reveal the truth.

As far as Jagmohan is concerned, we know that Karan had brought him on the back foot by becoming Thakur's driver and wedding planner. So Jagmohan will love to see his son back to SB but at the mean time he wouldn't tolerate Abha in the SB. At that point Daadi will come into play.

But one thing is clear that Karan will not stay in SB if Abha is not welcome there.

god bless, keep watching and posting.

Thanks Jaspal. Happy viewing.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
oh yes thakur will definitely ask abha to leave the house, his heart is not going to melt so soon. i wonder where karan and aabha will go after this
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
His heart?   πŸ˜† It's his heart that has caused most of the problems!

Thakur no longer views life or his family the way he used to when life was good. I think the affection has been replaced by worry, resentment, etc.
sinman thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

His heart?   πŸ˜† It's his heart that has caused most of the problems!

Thakur no longer views life or his family the way he used to when life was good. I think the affection has been replaced by worry, resentment, etc.

That is right GP00. But we can't blame the poor chap much also, it is there in the genes. He was brought up by a very pompous father and he brought up Prakash also in a similar way. Prakash has got a chance early in his life to improve which unfortunately Thakur didn't. I just sick of Thakur family's legacy
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Honestly, i want Thakur to throw Abha out. let Karan and Abha get tgether. Jags will not have a choce as his mother will bring her in. As long as Karan, veer and dadi are by her side, why to worry.

I only wish they now show some romantic scenes between karan and Abha. Bahut rona dona hogaya.