Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

loveanime

IF-Rockerz

loveanime

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
i should take the topic seriously and write a prediction.

well i think as far as this track goes. it looks predictable that the baby will be saved. pratigya seems to go marching to the hospital. i am not sure what explanation she gives baba. i hope they go together she takes him with her, instead of abandoning him because i want krishna to see his sherni in action against that loser bro of his. ok definitely a show down is in the cards at the hospital. pratigya will save kesar from surgery and take her home.

what happens to the fate of satan remains to be seen. and what is krishna's reaction to his evil brother. will ss kick sakthi out probably not, i bet some beatings are on their way. actually thinking about it has he ever raised a hand on his kids. hmmmmm i dont remember any such scene. he only hits his wife. but sakthi will stick around the house. but ss will definitely be super mad and i hope he takes every step to protect kesar, atleast give her a separate room so she doesnt have to sleep with that loser, make sure no one beats her anymore, and no one calls her kaali. it is because of thinking like that poor kesar babies are dead, SS is just as much to blame, he and amma both degrading her looks so what else can you expect from their son who used the same disgusting reason to kill his own babies. does ss care that his grandkids might not be good looking, he would love them regardless so why not show atleast that 1% love towards kesar too who is such a tortured soul.

krishna now there is something i am looking forward to. ok we all know despite his many flaws deep down he is a good guy nothing like his brother. he must be stunned if he finds out that his brother can stoop this low. i bet he would be sad and disappointed and disgusted. you know i really would love to see a bonding emotional scene between kesar and krishna. pleaaaaaaaaaase writers show this, you can really grow krishna character and develop him beyond his world revolving around pratigya. you know what they say devar is supposed to be the babhi's guardian, a bhabhi has a lot of love for her devar and she supposedly the most closest to him in her sasural, and devar always treats his bhabhi like a mother. there is definitely something lacking in their relationship that deep respect, caring and love. kesar seems to care a lot for krishna, but krishna has not shown he treats her with any great respect except for few instances where he says she is got a big heart not good enough baba. i hope krishna realizes his responsibilities in his life. he is not a kid anymore stop sulking about pratigya he is married we get it, but a guy has got to fulfill his other relations not just one of a husband. i hope he apologizes for not being there for her, hurting her feelings and vows to protect her from his brother. pratigya would be happy. Big smile

is this a prediction or things i want to see. oh wait is that the same. LOL

Edited by loveanime - 02 May 2010 at 10:24pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine619kurteerasika-akaShaAqUaMaRiNanchal2Shabz.kasturika_kashushruthiR_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Predictions for Maha Episode :)))" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I love Himanshu
muah!

Edited by dkmystery - 03 May 2010 at 5:38am

-BlackSky-

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

loveanime

IF-Rockerz

loveanime

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
ohhhhhh how do i do that. lol i dont know

loveanime

IF-Rockerz

loveanime

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
can i copy paste. oops

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

ah! just select the content u wanna copy n paste it... preview the post before hitting ok Smile

loveanime

IF-Rockerz

loveanime

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by loveanime

ah! just select the content u wanna copy n paste it... preview the post before hitting ok Smile

ohhhhhh i think cancel this topic. i read the instructions and it doesnt give me permission to open another topic. so i am going to delete it. sorry guys i shouldnt interfere.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pritirays

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
another threadClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top