Harry Potter

Do you know what today is?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
May 2nd is the day Harry defeated Voldemort in 1997.

• Which death saddened you the most? Why?
  • Feelings/thoughts on the final battle and how it went down?
  • Are you pleased with the ending? Why/Why not?
and if you have a twitter, tweet #HarryPotter. Let's get it trending.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ashy_..Labyrinth..chhiltcityoflightseshaaax3.U-No-PooRafa.LunaPotter-Fatima-..RamKiJanaki..indiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you know what today is?" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Navi

May 2nd is the day Harry defeated Voldemort in 1997. Woohoo!Party

Which death saddened you the most? Why? Dobby and Fred'sCry Feelings/thoughts on the final battle and how it went down? It was written perfectly. Kept me interested throughout.Clap Esp the humorous parts like when Trelawny threw those glass orbs on the Death Eaters' heads and Hagrid being thrown through a window by Grawp.LOL I loved how JKR managed to put comedy in the battle scene without losing the gravity. One of the best scenes written in the whole series.Clap 
  • Are you pleased with the ending? Why/Why not? Yes and No. I loved how the final battle was written, and the epilogue was okay, but I wish it explained more about the aftermath of the war. I really wanted to know more about what the trio and everyone else did other than what was revealed in interviews. But altogether, I liked the ending fairly well.
and if you have a twitter, tweet #HarryPotter. Let's get it trending. Sorry, don't have one.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 02 May 2010 at 8:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafa.LunaPotter

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

but I wish it explained more about the aftermath of the war. I really wanted to know more about what the trio and everyone else did other than what was revealed in interviews. But altogether, I liked the ending fairly well

Will be back to answer the question's Navi! But wow..its been 3 years sincee Voldy was defeated..yayyyy!WinkLOLLOL

^^But yh just wanted to ask what was revealed in interviews??EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

!ishuprachi!

!ishuprachi!

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

The death that saddened me most was dobby,fred ,lupin tonks,colin crevey and dumbeldore.

The batlle of hogwarts was really good i really followed evey word it was nicely written

I think YES and NO it should have explained more about the aftermath of the war and harry should have united the deathly hallows.

Edited by !ishuprachi! - 03 May 2010 at 3:19pm

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged

May 2nd is the day Harry defeated Voldemort in 1997. Woohoo!!!

Which death saddened you the most? Why? Dobby </3 Cry Feelings/thoughts on the final battle and how it went down? Amazing battle scene and I do understand that all the deaths were integral to the plot.. so I can't really complain too much...
  • Are you pleased with the ending? Why/Why not? I'm one of the few who actually liked the epilogue... I thought it was a sweet and simple end to the series. :)
and if you have a twitter, tweet #HarryPotter. Let's get it trending.

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged

May 2nd is the day Harry defeated Voldemort in 1997.

Which death saddened you the most? Why? Dobby - his death was the most surprising coz it was like one minute he was alive and the next he was dead!Ouch, Fred, Remus and Tonks! Feelings/thoughts on the final battle and how it went down? I loved the battle scene..it was very well written i was totally gripped until Voldy died..im hoping the battle scene in the film is such that i get goosebumps!EmbarrassedLOL..but like Chihilt said..the deaths were necessary coz there's no way that in a battle all the bad people die and all the good people survive..it wouldn't be realistic so yh!
  • Are you pleased with the ending? Why/Why not? I liked the ending..after 7 books of adventure it was nice for HP and all to have a happy ending! TongueIt really was a sweet end to the books and i can't really imagine another ending that would be better!

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

May 2nd is the day Harry defeated Voldemort in 1997.  Yay! A bit late, but thanks for the reminder.

Which death saddened you the most? Why? A tie between Dobby and Fred. Dobby because he promised never to save Harry again but he did and he died doing it. The thought really saddened me :( And Fred because he's one of the twins and I felt something would happen to the Weasleys. He died with a smile on his face and I could only imagine how George felt. Feelings/thoughts on the final battle and how it went down? It was very well written, fast-paced and kept me reaading. I only hope they'll show it well in the movie.
  • Are you pleased with the ending? Why/Why not? I thought the epilogue was a bit cheesy and an abrupt ending to the series, but I was satisfied.
and if you have a twitter, tweet #HarryPotter. Let's get it trending.  Will do.

Mazzy101

Goldie

Mazzy101

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

May 2nd is the day Harry defeated Voldemort in 1997. YAAAAAAAY!

Which death saddened you the most? Why?  Cedric, Sirius, Dumbledore, Dobby, FredCry, Lupin, Tonks and Colin!CryCry it was soo sad, why did thy get killed?! thy were all soo nice, some of their deaths were pointless! i mean i love Fred, he was soo funny and nice, same wth the othrs! Feelings/thoughts on the final battle and how it went down? it was really good, kept me reading it and kept me interested! JK Rowling did really good cz she added the funny elements into the tense battle aswell!
  • Are you pleased with the ending? Why/Why not? it was good, but i would have preferred more detail!
and if you have a twitter, tweet #HarryPotter. Let's get it trending.  sorry, dnt have one!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top