Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Tulsey...sis I love you too..You said such nice things for me ....πŸ€—

My Canadian sister you are ......
But Tulsey you are wrong when you say I never fight ...Go and ask ALI...yesterday I chewed up his brians for 1 hour .....and he chewed up mine ....πŸ˜†

Tanyaz thumbnail
Monica....thanks for the message baby .
Yup I identify and like Archana a lot . At this point of time I do not think that Manav treats her the way she should be treated . The day does , I will start loving him eveen more than  Archu.....but he has  deliver first.
Tulsey thumbnail
Tanya, you should let your hubby read the ist page of the thread.   Tell him that besides him, we are all your families.....and he does not have to worry about you when you are back home.

Tanya you are one of the best people that I admire on the PR.  You are so dedicated to people that love  you.....❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Khud ko khud ki khabar na lage,
Koi accha bhi is kadar na lage
Aap ko padha hai bas uss nazar se,
Jis nazar se aap ko nazar na lage….

Tanyaz thumbnail
Sid ................
I am not going to call you my Canadian sis because you are way younger than me ....All I will say , if I had a younger brother or an older son then I would have gone to your house, begged you mama and given a rishta for you..
This is how much I like you sweetie ....πŸ€—
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tulsey, wah wah!

Tanya, u made me cry 😭 u wudnt need to beg my mom as i m sure ur older son or younger brother wud b sweet nd nice like u πŸ˜†πŸ€—
Tanyaz thumbnail
Nisha...I love the time we spend at the ARMAN heaven, thanks to Manav we hardly ever go there ....
As you must have realized today I am on the anti Manav frame of mind . Tomorrow could be another day .....
Nisha you are a special girl , stay like this and always have fun in whatever you do ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
But where is Deni ????????????????/

She doesn't come anymore 😭
Tulsey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Tulsey...sis I love you too..You said such nice things for me ....πŸ€—

My Canadian sister you are ......
But Tulsey you are wrong when you say I never fight ...Go and ask ALI...yesterday I chewed up his brians for 1 hour .....and he chewed up mine ....πŸ˜†

Tanya, there are many meanings of "fight", the one that I like about you was that 'you don't fight to win by putting down others'....

it is healthy to have your opinion and have a discussion and that is what you do.   Believe me in KDMHMD, I think that there were so immature people and they just bashed left and right to prove their point.  You are not like them.

Tanyaz thumbnail

Congratulations to all Indian here . Fantastic win over South Africa yesterday in 20 / 20s

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tulsey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Sid ................

I am not going to call you my Canadian sis because you are way younger than me ....All I will say , if I had a younger brother or an older son then I would have gone to your house, begged you mama and given a rishta for you..
This is how much I like you sweetie ....πŸ€—

oh oh oooooooooohhhhhh.  So nice Tanya.....Sid is a sweat heart for sure.  β€οΈ If her future husband will ever mistreat her........I will take his khabar like Savita does.   😑😑Edited by Tulsey - 13 years ago