Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Aunties, sorry didies ;) !!! 

As you all may know, the previous thread which was dedicated to the King of SpartanLand reached more than 150 pages, isliye we have come up with another thread, this time dedicated to someone else.

Any guesses as to who the celebrity of this thread is this time ?

Here, lemme give you some hints, clues :

1. She is very sweet and sensible .. so ya, its a girl this time ;)

2. She loves Archana, in fact she herself is like Archana, beautiful from both inside and outside

3. Just like Archu, she's very calm and patient. However, if someone hurts her "apne", she gets all fired up like Archu. And her "apne" is none other than Archana :))

4. Everyday she puts Manav in washing machine and dhobi ghat no matter how sweet he can behave on a particular day :))

5. She is saying and betting that the divorce will happen.

6. She is the most active member n this forum. She has won several awards including PR k Rani. Moreover, lately, she has been opening daily discussion threads because of Kool's abscene.

She's the one and only Tanya !! Congrats Tanya Di !! Very well deserved !! I'm sure this thread will be rocking just as you rock this forum !! Have fun and enjoy !!

Here are some messages from your lovely friends :

Akash :

Tanya rightly called Rani of the forum, since amount of time she spends on the forum is fab.....
She is the big hearted Sis of the forum and very emotional towards Archu!
The most active member on the forum and can find her in every thread with her views and opinions!
She has got more love for Doll then she does it for Archu

Carpe:
Tanya Di you're a dewaani the way you fight for Archu makes me your dewaani?

Piya:
Tanya ....the Biggest supporter of Archana, protective impulsive unpredictable but at the same time very real nd adorable keeps flip-flopping about Manav one day she likes him the next day she hates him.
Personally I feel she deserves to be in the Limca book of records ( Guiness wld be too much ) for being the fastest Rockerz in the History of IF
PR ki Rani ka khitab kya aise hi mila hai  keep making more records nd thrashing Manav all the way ....We all love u

Tulsey:
My first time on PR was in Jan 2010 when I came back from my vacation and wanted to catch up on the missing episodes. I watched all the missing episodes and participated in the topic discussions as well. When ever I wrote my views, Tanya was always clicking the "like" button. This gave me encouragement and confidence to put my views forth unlike the last forum I used to be on "KDMHMD" where people were in for themselves.... My very 1st post on PR which was a repeat of someone's already posted post. Tanya, was so kind and said, "I have read this before, but so nice to read it again". In my simple words, Tanya is a very kind hearted , merciful, compassionate and empathetic individual. She has never bashed anyone's views instead compliments the statement with her own views. This was the main reason that I came on to PR. Thanks Tanya.....I really like you and wish you all the wonderful things in your life.

Fifi

Tanya was actually the first person i interacted with when i joined the forum, i sent my first pm to her, to ask her is she would mind translating the occasional phrase or sentence for me, and of course she readily agreed to do it for me...just because she couldnt resist my charm...she possesses a great disposition, i call her archana, and oh boy Manav can never do right by her...he is damned if he does and damned if he doesnt...all because of the love she has for her archu...way to go tanya you deserve this thread, actually i was waiting for the previous one to come to an end to dedicate one to you, but i see the juniors beat me to it.

Monica:
i know one thing that she loves Archu more than anyone else does even i think Manav doesn't love Archu that much. and one thing i know that she is very friendly, sweet and kindhearted.

Sid :

She is just like Archana. I think I dont need to say more as just like Archana, she is beautiful from the outside nd the inside. The only difference between the two is that she puts Manav is the washing machine nd Archana can go in the washing machine for Manav

Nisha :

She is very sweet, very cute !! She is so much into Archu that she completely forgets Manav :)). She's a very good friend ! Stay like this TanyaDi, don't change !

And mine is above ( the clues/hints ) I gave hehe .. Stay like this Di ! We all love you !! But maybe you can also love Manav a little :)). *Hugs* !

Edited by tasnime - 13 years ago
What is this?Tanya's gupshupsπŸ˜†
apparently, gupshup means chatting πŸ˜†
Yes we are all doing kulam kulaa gupshup....
u guys can also visit RA if u'll like 😳 πŸ˜†
Ok.got it this is in continuation of spartan comments corner.

Somebody said to me RA is for idiotsπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
finally!!! it is done.
great!πŸ₯³
Originally posted by gaurimisha

Ok.got it this is in continuation of spartan comments corner.

Somebody said to me RA is for idiotsπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thats y u r welcome there 🀣
One of the best threads!! Dedicated to Tanya πŸ€—
We r so gonna Rock It 😎