Akansha
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NabeehaFS

awesome CS and part
loved it

do continue soon

thanx nabeeha di..am overwhelmed to get a comment from such talented writers like u....
sreevijayan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ak12

nice one
Do update soon..
Akansha

thanx akansha....am so happy and glad that u have commented on me....
sreevijayan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ak12

nice one
Do update soon..
Akansha

thanx a lot akansha..am so happy and glad that i am getting comments from such a talented writers like u......
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome yaar.. do continue lovely sketches
hazra66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aussum ff..
i loved it..
its really aussum..
keep writing and try to update soon..
loved it..
sreevijayan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samratrocks

awesome yaar.. do continue lovely sketches

thanx a lot dear.................
sreevijayan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hazraluvroka

aussum ff..

i loved it..
its really aussum..
keep writing and try to update soon..
loved it..

thanx a lot hazra.....surely i will update soon...........
sreevijayan thumbnail

PART -2

The three angels (nupzi,gunji and dia) are walking to college ……and they are discussing about how their 1st day in college will be….

Nupzi and gunji are tensed but our dia is busy in looking boys…….she is making pairs for nupzi and gunji and gunji is supporting dia to some extend…

Nupzi is silently walking………..

The trios are walking……to the college,…..

Nupzi-playing with her duppata

Dia-wow….i am so excited….

Gunji-I am more nervous than excited….

Nurzi is still silent….

Dia- hey gunji……….wow……what a hot guy…..

Gunji-shutup dia…..juz control urself….

Dia-how can I gunji????

Now nupzi got angry but remained silent…now gungi started

Gunji-I think…that guy is a perfect match 4 u….

Dia-where is he?

Gunji-look that side…

Dia-dia was shocked to see that guy…she got so irritated and started scolding gunji…

How can u gunji?am I that bad?instead of making him as my boyfriend..its better 2 go and suicide….

Nupzi and gunji started laughing…..

Suddenly the wind has started blowing so heavily and dia's whose dupatta was not pinned started floating and ends up falling in our hero benji's face…..benji removes the dupatta and sees dia…

He was mesmerized by her beauty and was standing with an open mouth….

On the other hand dia thought that benji was the one who pulled her dupatta and also

thinks that he was going to rag her ….

Dia gets furious and was about to blast on him but nupzi and gunji hold her… and dia with an angry face  take the part of dupatta from his hand and walked from there ….

But benji was still in the same position and was thinking ..oh my god…who was she….?an angle….or ..oh…..i am out of words .this is the first time I am so much mesmerised by someones's  beauty and feeling something for someone….

Now the scene cut to our angels class……..

They were sitted in the third row third bench…..

Now enters our another hero……samrat….he enters and sits in the first row in the first bench……

As it was the first day in the class….teacher asked the students to give the introduction ….by hearing this ….gunji and nupzi started sweating…..

At first its our hero samrat introduction………..

Samrat starts …"I am basically from bihar but settled in lucknow…..i am a state basket ball player  and I used to share everything  to my brother and continued,(non stop)……………."

Before reaching to the introduction of our angels….the period got over…

Now the next teacher came to the class and again asked students to give their introduction……

Again our hero samrat started giving his introduction………."I am basically………………………..

…….." it was the same dialogues even without missing a single word he repeated….which seemed like he was well prepaid for this…..

By hearing his introduction our angles couldn't control laughing and dia blasted on laughing……….this got noticed by samrat and he gave staring look to our angels….by seeing his staring look, angles bowed their head down except gunji …….she didn't like his attitude and she too stared back at him with the same attitude…………….(the cold war begins)

Now it's the break time , so angels went to downstairs for taking water….the floor was crowded the angels was coming down ,mayank and abhiraj was going upstairs,suddenly adhiraj clashed with nupur which resulted in the slipping of  nupur when she was about to fall down mayank caught her in his arm.

Nupzi's eyes were closed and mayu was just drowned in her beauty adhi who was watching all this was also busy in admiring her……….at tht time gungi and dia  came and hold nupzi …but when nupzi opened her eye….he was leaving from there…..and when nupzi was abt 2 call him adhi comes forward and tell her

Adhi-am so sorry nupzi….i was just….

Nupzi-cut him off ….no probs …by the way how you got my name……..

Adhi-down to earth nupzi…I am in your same class itself….didn't u see my introduction…..

Nupzi-oh….am so sorry…I just don't remember ……..by the way your good name

Plz………..

Adhi-adhiraj….adhiraj kapoor

Nupzi-ok…nice meeting u adhiraj…

Adhi-same to u and nupzi u can call me adhi…..thats wht my closed ones used to call me…..then adhi notes that she is lost somewhere….

Nupzi was just thinking abt the man who saved her….gunji and dia was watching all this brought nupzi back 2 the world……….

Gunji,dia,nupzi and adhi together went to their class……on the other hand mayu was still thinking of nupzi…..her beauty ,innocence…..

Mayu(thinking) :what's actually happening 2 me?why I am so lost in her…..he just kicked his head and went away smiling…..

Now the screen divided into three... mayu thinking of nupzi…..nupzi thinking of mayu who just saw a glimpz of him…and adhi thinking that he has found his true love 'nupzi'……………..

To be continued……..