Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Hey guys..My name is Mansi. Embarrassed  I just returned from vacation so forgot about this DOTW.Embarrassed So sorry. Just pass this lame discussion of mine please.....Embarrassed

DOTW-   Innocent GIrls.

Ok so my discussion is on the topic Innocent Village girls. In this particular show we have seen that Geet though being a village girl is educated the basics. So I guess she atleast has a bit of ideas. Though shes young she seems a bit mature. My point is..even after being a bit educated she fell for the charm of a fraudelent NRI. Okay so I know she is a village girl and stuff but cmon then also..how can she fall for these things??Shocked

Particularly :-

* ****When Dev said ILU to her just after meeting for two days.

That was a bit of a shock. A girl..being a village or city girl has atleast this much of sense that a person cannot fall for another person in just two days????

*****This issue might be a bit of adult..but well another thing that shocked me was DG sleeping together on their wedding night. Dev turned out to be a ..umm..no words. But on the other hand; Geet a village girl..she didnt have any problems at all sleeping with a person she just has come to know. Okay I agree she was charmed by him and all but then also. I put forward this question to a friend , and her reply was ; that these small town girls are very innocent and curious to know about such things. So maybe in that curiousness she agreed to sleep with him. Any girl would have atleast some uncomfortable issues with her partner..According to me Geet should also have. Confused But the show potrayed it in a believable way. So guess I have to bow down to this.

What are your views on these two discussions of mine....Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Paingel.bohemian.Neetu2825celestae-Suneshine--Gaganjot-aish_punkkrystal_watzSofna-Lana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - Innocent Village Girls." in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
hey Mansi welcome back and i missed ure writen updates

anyways back to topic

1. I totaly agree with u here..i mean how come a Geet belived dev when he said i luv u? and that after two meeting?..even if the gal is from a family whee she doesn't get to know about love and all..

2. Geet sleeping with dev..well i realy can't comment on dev cuz i totaly didn't expect this..this was not at all what i was thinking..Geet thinks she stil is married to dev..so it is normal to sleep with ure husband..but dev realy did such a thing which i wasn't expecting..he knws the marriage was fake..geet i don't blame her..and she is not wrong when she sleeped with dev.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Suneshine-

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

hmm you are right...i was also amazed at the fact that Geet could be so comfortable having a physical relationship with someone she hardly knows...even though its her husband.Confused

normally, other people would take time here.

-Lana

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

hmm you are right...i was also amazed at the fact that Geet could be so comfortable having a physical relationship with someone she hardly knows...even though its her husband.Confused

normally, other people would take time here.
The thing is she doesn't know that much about it so she si not sure if she is not comfortable or not..but she was a bit..cuz she was always trying to run away when dev hold her hands and all..

So maybe what her family have been told her to listen to whatever ure hausband says, made her to listen to dev and sleep with him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.-Suneshine-krystal_watz

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
@Lana - Awww..Thanks sweety..I missed ya too :(

Ya Lana u maybe right at one point..she was running away but he kept pulling her close..so its not her fault. Then also..chalo she gets comfortable..but doing everything???? Till a kiss and cuddling is ok..but what they showed was way to much. Maybe they wanted her to get pregnant?

-Lana

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mansi-

@Lana - Awww..Thanks sweety..I missed ya too :(

Ya Lana u maybe right at one point..she was running away but he kept pulling her close..so its not her fault. Then also..chalo she gets comfortable..but doing everything???? Till a kiss and cuddling is ok..but what they showed was way to much. Maybe they wanted her to get pregnant?
Mansi u have a point here by geting pregnant.

But as i said Geet realy doesn't know what is wrong and not wrong..I mean we all say this is wrong cuz we know dev just used her..but Geet doesn't know that.
She was smitted by his charm and his nice behave towards her and her family..

-Suneshine-

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
well mansi u know a kiss and cuddling does not always remain limited to them only...LOLS!!

@lana: ya u could be right there...by the way geet running away dosent mean much here, as in almost ALL the serials they show the girl blushing and running away when her lover tries to get close, even when they are in a 2 year relationship.

going a bit off-topic here- but i wonder why they NEVER show the woman initiating in such scenes...its always the man.

btw i know of many old aunts and grandmas who got married before knowing their husbands properly, band none of them got intimate with their hubbys on the first night- acc to me u always need to have some feelings to get physically close- even if hes ur HUSBAND, right?

Edited by krystal_watz - 02 May 2010 at 12:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.-Lana

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

well mansi u know a kiss and cuddling does not always remain limited to them only...LOLS!!

@lana: ya u could be right there...by the way geet running away dosent mean much here, as in almost ALL the serials they show the girl blushing and running away when her lover tries to get close, even when they are in a 2 year relationship.

going a bit off-topic here- but i wonder why they NEVER show the woman initiating in such scenes...its always the man.

btw i know of many old aunts and grandmas who got married before knowing their husbands properly, band none of them got intimate with their hubbys on the first night- acc to me u always need to have some feelings to get physically close- even if hes ur HUSBAND, right?

Agree..always the gal is showed being shy and runing..but i realy don't understand the cv here..i mean it seemed like geet was in love with dev and that she had feelings for him..so we realy can't say that geet don't have feelings for dev..

and yes agree u need feelings to get physically close..but as u said the grandpas and grandmothers they were just married without even known eachother in old days..but yet they got pfysical close...so the same is with geet..she has always been heared that a gal need to listen to her husband..so she realy can't say no to dev as she has been told to not say no.

-Suneshine-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top