Pratigya

~Dhoka Ya Pyaar~..Chap 38 Pg.56(UPDATED!!) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 58

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
wwwoooowww.....so sweeet...i love funny krishnas...he heLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NZ_rockx..CountingStars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Dhoka Ya Pyaar~..Chap 38 Pg.56(UPDATED!!) (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NZ_rockx

Goldie

NZ_rockx

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shabz.

nice chapter, krishna seems mysterious, wonder who he is looking for and what his plan is? looking forward to the next chapter.

thanxx soo much again shabs..u will knw his plan..im juzz almost done wid the chap..hope u like it Wink

NZ_rockx

Goldie

NZ_rockx

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

It was a very nice chp.So it was Krishna.Yay!! I guessed it right!!Just kiddingLOLI wonder what Krishna's mission is any way looking forward to the next chpSmile

thanxx soo much shruti..yes it was Krishna Embarrassed..aur koun ho sakta hai yaar,,LOL
mysterious mission..Wink..u will knw Tongue

NZ_rockx

Goldie

NZ_rockx

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SadieLuvs_Suku

Hmmm I Wonder What His Plan Is...Waiting For The Next Chapter Update Soon Cant Wait! =)

hehehe..every1..is thinking about his plan..its a very dangerous..yet interesting plan...oOps cant tell anymore..warna maza nahi aayega Wink LOL..thanx soo much for ur commentEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..CountingStars

NZ_rockx

Goldie

NZ_rockx

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ellen4eva

hey sorry bout late reply but had too much revision.awww..its totally alrite..i understand
anyway omg its so cute how they really dont like each other right now he he..hehe..i knw..pehle takrar then pyaar...Wink..wahee old formula LOL
 and wonder wat his plan is....hmmm..u will knw Wink..suspence Tongue
anyway update soon please! :D...juzz updating in 10 min.
and can i ask what ur name is?U can call me Nida..naam to suna he hoga.. LOLTongueLOL juzz kidding LOL

NZ_rockx

Goldie

NZ_rockx

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

wwwoooowww.....so sweeet...i love funny krishnas...he heLOL

thanxxx sooooo much kaasshh..u will reallii fall for him..hehe..abhi kahani baki hai mere dost WinkLOL

kasturika_kashu

ellen4eva

ellen4eva

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NZ_rockx

Originally posted by ellen4eva

hey sorry bout late reply but had too much revision.awww..its totally alrite..i understand Big smile thankyou
anyway omg its so cute how they really dont like each other right now he he..hehe..i knw..pehle takrar then pyaar...Wink..wahee old formula LOL he he awww cant wait!
 and wonder wat his plan is....hmmm..u will knw Wink..suspence Tongue arrrgg you u keep on with too much suspence ill have to get it outta you somehow he he
anyway update soon please! :D...juzz updating in 10 min. HMMM WAITING impatiently
and can i ask what ur name is?U can call me Nida..naam to suna he hoga.. LOLTongueLOL juzz kidding LOL LOL i can hear yash raj BG music LOL

NZ_rockx

NZ_rockx

Goldie

NZ_rockx

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
hellllooo...muchas muchas gracias..for ur lubelyy comments..here is chapter 3 of my FF

~Chap 3~
NEW CHARACTERS
Ronit Roy: Mr. Singh Krish's dad
Urvashi: Krish's step mom
Tina: Maid
Please Papa..wake up..u have to wake up..u can't leave me alone like that..plzz wake up..
He was crying and begging his dead father to wake up..
plzz papa..he saw sum people were carrying his dad's body he wanted to stop them.."Stop...where are u taking him..hez my dad..dont take him away..i can't live wid out him"..he is running after them..but they took him away..
and he falls down..
PAPA!!...Krishna wakes up..shouting..
he sees around the room..he cudnt breathe...he didnt knw..when he fall asleep on the rocking chair..the room wad drowned in darkness...he wiped the drops of sweat on his forehead..he opened the window and took a deep beath.."Huh!"..he sighed..and got lost in his past..

chotima..chotiMa...aap kahan jaa rahee ho..plzz mujhe chor kar nahi jaao..papa bhi ghar par nahi hain..main akela hoon..
the kid pleaded to his mom..
Mother: Betaaaa..pata hai na..mujhe jaana hai..business meeting hai.."Tina..Tina"...(the woman shouted the maid's name..to call her)
Tina: yes Ma'm
Mother: where were U..go and take him...and make sure he sleeps..(she shouted at Tina)
Tina: Ma'm..Baba is very sick..he has got high fever...
the Mother again yelled at Tina: why are you here then...we have hired u to take care of him..can't u just do ur work..
Tina: But ma'm in this state BaBa needz u and Mr. Singh..he wants his parents around him..
Mother now roared: Oh realli..now u will teach me..listen u...im not his mother..im Mr. Singh's second wife..and he is not my kid..understood!!
now u better take him..wid u..and give him medicine..

Tina sighed helplessly and took the kid wid him..who still  was sobbing.
Tina: chaliye Baba...she took the kid to his room and closed the door

the women leaves the house..and after sum time Mr. Singh arrives..
the huge mansion is drowned in the darkness..he directly goes to his son's room..where he sees Tina..he asks wat happens and she tells him watever happened...
he sits next to his son and tells tina to go.
when she leaves..he starts talking to his 6 yrs old kid..
Mr.Singh.."Krishna Beta..im soo sorry..now papa is here..im sorry for everything that's happening to u krishna..i knw im responsible..but im helpless beta..after ur mom's death because of cancer..i needed sum1 to support me and take care of u..i thought she wud give u mother's love..but i was wrong..and im regretting now"
now Mr. Singh was crying..Krishna woke up and smiled seeing his father..he hugged him
Papaaa, sed Krishna..
mela betaa...mr. Singh kissed him on cheek..
then the son and father started palying wid each other...
this is how years passed..now Krishna was 13 years old..his stepmom..dusnt care about him..shez never home..always bz in her social activities...

one day Krishna hears his stepmom talking to sum1 on the phone
StepMom: everything is happening according to our plan..i think now is the time..we shud call Mr.Singh over the cliff..wahin par uska kaam tamam
and then we will take all the money and will run away..and waise bhi police ka chakkar he nahi hoga kyonki tum khud he police department say ho..now i cant wait darling..can't believe..that business tycoon Mr. Singh is soo dumb that can't even figure out that i married him juzz coz of money..
Well humay kya..humko to bas paisay se matlab hai..becharay Mr.Singh...hahahahaha..she laughed evilly ..and left the room..

there 13 years old Krishna was numb after hearing his stepmom's plan about killing his father...he ran to his room..thinking wat to do...he cudnt tell police
he called his dad...there were no signals...he ran outside..to hide in his stepmom's car..because he knew she was going to the place where she planned to kill his dad..
but it was late..she already left...
hours passed..he continiously tried to call his dad..but his phone was switched off
At nite..his stepmom came to the house..she was very nervous..Krishna was very scared..he was hiding behind the sofa in the TV lounge
after she arrived..an hour later..she started crying loudly..
she called all the servants..and told them that Mr. Singh's car has met wid an accident and he is NO MORE...
she called his dad's onli sister..who was use to live in Paris..she cudnt believe..
Krishna was unspeakable..coz he knew it was gonna happen...but he was soo helpless that he cudnt save his father's life..

he saw..people started to cum to his house..businessmen..media..politicians..police and her stepmom's boyfrend..he saw them smiling at each other...in the crowd of strangers..there was no one..who cared for Krishna..

after a day..when his dad was gone 4ever...his Dad's sister came and hugged Krishna..and cried..for hours...Krishna cudnt speak anything..

she talked to his stepmom..who was trying to act that she was very shattered..after her husband's death..Krishna ran back to his room..
the lawyer came..and that's when Mr. Singh's second wife..got to knw that ...a day b4 his death..Mr. Singh changed his decision and left every thing for Krishna..till he was 18..his sister was responsible for Krishna..there was nothing left for his second wife...
Mr. Singh's sister took Krishna to Paris wid her...where he grew up..and studied..but he always wanted to take Revenge frm his stepmom..his father's murderer..he kept searching for her and after searching for 9 years..he came to know that she was living in Shimla...but where..he didnt know..he had to find out..and that's y he came here..and became Angad's frend who told him about this house..thats y he stayed with these two  ladies..who cud never..suspect him..he had no intention to harm them..until they stay out of his plan..he didnt wanna harm any1...he juzz wanted to take revenge..by killing that woman..

he was like other 22 year old guys...he was dashing..in Paris..mostly gurls were ready to die for him..but he never respected gurls like that..who were always after hot guys..and were use to flirt with them
they always reminded him of his stepmom..who married sum1 else..and was having an affair..

a tear fall down frm his eyes on his hand..which brought him bak to the present..he realized it was very late now..he shud close the window..because the window opens rite in front of a balcony..and he feared that it mite be pratigya's room
Pratigya's thought brought a smile on his face.."Pagal Larki"..he whispered..and closed the windows and lays down on the bed and fell asleep..

Precap: Krishna..Pratigya and NainaJee on dining table..for break fast..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subsee10cloud123shona2010chhaya007sparikhPrachi..kasturika_kashushruthiRAbraySoulmate_SanaSnehal21..CountingStars

Post Reply New Post

Go to top