Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
i liked sid character before at the start , when enter dmg,but after when he made the choice of marry ridimma and , took pictures of her, with (pretending ) then i hated him from that time. he would have been really popular if he was with the tammna girl and would be ridimma friend not husband . i mena he could help bring back AR together, and we will still enjoy our old DMG , with masti and fun and lots of pranks and basketball games. just like old times, where we would laugh to tears . now it just GRRRRRRRRRR..... hate the cvs for doing this!
are u kididng me, people has gone insane or something , calling sid Deepika Padukone, 🤣  🤣🤣🤣  from which angle does he look like her 🤣🤣🤣 this is really funny now.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

are u kididng me, people has gone insane or something , calling sid Deepika Padukone, 🤣  🤣🤣🤣  from which angle does he look like her 🤣🤣🤣 this is really funny now.

You bet.. but this was a joke .. Ballu ko maaro 😛
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

You bet.. but this was a joke .. Ballu ko maaro 😛

Why maaro?....... aaj nahi to kal yeh hona hi hai.... Ab jokes ke liye bhi maar khao...

Ek to hasaya maine.... huh..
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlueSoul

Why maaro?....... aaj nahi to kal yeh hona hi hai.... Ab jokes ke liye bhi maar khao...

Ek to hasaya maine.... huh..

Hor ki.. pata nahi ki phorrum mein hassna hasnaa kitna problem kar sakta hai... 😛

yeah It next coming in the forum....
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mona darling!!!!!  awesome topic!!!!!   Kuch bhi kahe Sid ke baare mein, baazi to marli Siddy widdy ne😉😉😉  Riddhima ko Mrs. Modi banake!!!😃

ab to Siddy widdy kahenge!!!

"Mujhe kisi ke saath bhi compare karlo!!!!!"" Kya Farak padtha hain!!!!  Chudail to iss budtameez ke saath hi kush rehne wali hain""😆
😆Edited by aishu_25 - 14 years ago
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~Mona Teacherji. Wonderful Topic.
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣

nice Topic Mona what ever we say about Sid, he well be always SID and he is the best I LOVE him sooo match he make pleace in our hearts😍

Love Leena😉