Sid Bechara Comparision ka Mara

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Bechara Sid.. the most compared character in Indian Television..

who not he is compared with *thank god people left Jaadu/Big B/George Bush/Elvis *

Some prominent comparison *
I intentionally not adding tit-bits because that wil make ma post too big, and I am lazy to write*

first Sid was compared with
Bechara Armaan --

people screaming ***uski shirt bhi le li.. uske shoes bhi le liye.. Uski girlfriend bhi le li Hai..***  but dude you missing the fact..

what Sid did
**GF se thappad bhi khaaye...  GF ki jaan bhi bachai .. aur GF ab Sid ki Biwi hai **πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Tune - EK HAI ANAAR YAHAN

then he was compared with The Baddy of film industry *SHAKAAL*

Then with SRK *
wow* but some great mind compared him with the character SRK played in Anjaam.. why and how don't ask

then Vanraj *ajay Devgan* - firstly he is not vanraj.. he is trying to be Vanraj... he can't be vanraj.. now
latest in the lot why is he not Vanraj *Bhagooo*

but on second thought wow this character has immense potential to come up with all criticism and comparison, and have its own identity

*taaliyaan for Sid now**

Peepz now can we have more characters to compare with Sid..

**All bashers are welcome, this post intended to welcome you... Aaiye aapka hi interzaar tha 😳, kyunki even if I say no to bashing you won't listen to it *right*.. so go and bash **

Edited by monar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜† Poor Sid.
It's okay we love him 😳

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mona, could not agree more!!
The most compared character ever....poor Sid; nonetheless, i think every criticism has helped him to be/do even better....so I feel great. I think, criticisms are somehow helpful as it makes someone to do better and better. Look, Sid is now coming to the sense and trying to talk to his wife......i think this is the effect of criticism coz ppl were calling him "mahan" and vice versa, and he certainly realizes that being a "mahan" is not a solution, so he is becoming a man now!!
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Mona, could not agree more!!
The most compared character ever....poor Sid; nonetheless, i think every criticism has helped him to be/do even better....so I feel great. I think, criticisms are somehow helpful as it makes someone to do better and better. Look, Sid is now coming to the sense and trying to talk to his wife......i think this is the effect of criticism coz ppl were calling him "mahan" and vice versa, and he certainly realizes that being a "mahan" is not a solution, so he is becoming a man now!!

Sabzzz.. he always was a good human but criticism made CV make this character Great from good πŸ˜‰
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 🀣 🀣 this is so funny!..

poor siddy widdy!..hey let's group hug him!😊

on a serious note i don't find anything of him that can be compared to someone else! ..he is so unique in every way!.. 😍

hey have you heard a saying that goes the more people attack you that means the more famous you are!..anyways people usually attack those who they feel threatened by!πŸ˜‰

monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

🀣 🀣 🀣 this is so funny!..

poor siddy widdy!..hey let's group hug him!😊

on a serious note i don't find anything of him that can be compared to someone else! ..he is so unique in every way!.. 😍

hey have you heard a saying that goes the more people attack you that means the more famous you are!..anyways people usually attack those who they feel threatened by!πŸ˜‰

Famous dude he is the heartthrob of the people who convince themselves hard to hate him because they loved someone else...
Can't you see Ridziee😳

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monar

<font color="#993300" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Famous dude he is the heartthrob of the people who convince themselves hard to hate him because they loved someone else...
Can't you see Ridziee😳
</font>

she won't be able to resist his charm for so long..nor she can hide her feelings!..pyar aise chees hai jo laak chopani sai be nahi chopti!
either you compar ehim wiht the whole industary or who ever all i can say is that, u can title him after anybody but u cannot forget him or ignore him at all.
nikita_88 thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Awww so many comparsions but what people haven't realised him being a mixture of all of these guys is the reason why he is totally unique!! πŸ˜‰
Dr. siddhant modi is varity of spice mixed together