Then 3rd-7th May Updates page1 & discussions - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
I donno why but I dont think Thulasi will get married so soon...if she marries TA then its very predictable..his mother will hate her but otherwise..she will aim her goal of studying...but if she marries that oldie Vel...the CVs will have a story to drag..everyone will be glued fast to tv wondering what will happen..but then again...Thulasi and her fathers relationship need to develop..he has to understand and acknownledge her as his own blood and flesh so she cant leave that house that easily...can she..? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

CVs are giving us mixed signals...nothing can be predicted on this show๐Ÿ˜†

@Vithya - you are watching this one too?๐Ÿ˜ฒ...welcome aboard yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
@ Aahaana -- well not exactly.. im not that into this show like I am into DMG. But I do catch it sometimes and I've been wondering what happened.

wait, there are mixed signals for this show too? I don't want Thulasi to be with the oldie. She and TA are meant to be (I never get tired of the "meant to be"๐Ÿ˜†).

Meli, you're right. ๐Ÿ˜‰Vel marrying Thulasi would give rise to TRP ratings, but then we would have to go through endless torture.

Yuva vai Ponmani (Sollathaan Ninaikkiren) maathiri maaththinaa nalla irrukkum.. intha makeup suit aahalai + red hair.

Have this strange devilish idea. Overdose of serials๐Ÿ˜‰ . Thulasi will go missing on the marriage day & livid Vel will tie the knot with Pavithra to settle his score with MM / Padma. Idhu eppadi irukku. Srima Grrrr serial villis ellam ungitta pichai vaanganum.
Srima, super idea!๐Ÿ‘ Padma mugaththila eththanai reaction parkka muddiyum when her own daughter gets married to Vel.๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by srima

Have this strange devilish idea. Overdose of serials๐Ÿ˜‰ . Thulasi will go missing on the marriage day & livid Vel will tie the knot with Pavithra to settle his score with MM / Padma. Idhu eppadi irukku. Srima Grrrr serial villis ellam ungitta pichai vaanganum.

I would love for that to happen Srima! MM and his wife deserve it.
It would be great if Vel marries Pavithra at the last minute while Thulasi would be missing.
I am eagerly waiting for that to happen and to see Padma's face.It would be as if she is doing everything for her own daughter's marriage.Then she can see which torture Thulasi is going through now.Mano can study with that money which he got by selling his own sister.If that only happens...........

For Mano, it doesnt matter whether its Thulasi or Pavithra, he only cares about the money. Even the education doesnt mean anything for him, he just want to study cause of his friends also do that.

I would love to see Padmas face if that happens ..Ninaithale innikuthe antha katchi๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

From what I heard...TA is in real trouble so have a feeling everything will be screwed up for him..๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I just happened to see today's epidsode, was a good one. Hate TA's mom for her emotional blackmail.Think tomorro's episode will be very interesting.My guess is that something very bad is going to happen to TA.

Welcome to the forum Nesha!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks for the update, Srima.๐Ÿ‘

One day till Vel - Thulasi marriage.. tension builds up!๐Ÿ˜ƒ