Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Then 3rd-7th May Updates page1 & discussions (Page 3)

srima IF-Dazzler
srima
srima

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged

My guess is MM himself will think about Tulasi's education than her marriage . Cancel  the wedding at the last minute there by inviting more trouble for himself from the home front as well as Vel [  has signed blank documents ]. Tulasi will finish her graduation , get a good job & bail her father out. Anyway  Tulasi's marriage with whom ever it may be will happen only at the penultimate episode  being a mega serial. Kurukshetra war bet. Vel & TA will go on & on till Dharma prevails [ after how many years ????].

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supreemellisaiQuelle-BelleVani19

junkabc Groupbie
junkabc
junkabc

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
srima, all your views will work in cinema not in mega serial. In mega serial they will cry,suffer and in the last one week only they'll do thirunthify and be happy.

Neenga solra mathiri mattum nadantha naa updatersku evlo vidivu kaalam porakkum. Apdi kuda oru tamil serial varuma enna?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hmmm....Why did Rajesh tell the secret to his boss when TA promised that he won't get any problem? Murugesan matter is out. TA what are you going to do now? Will you be brave and find him or are going to accept that amount from Charu to save yourself?

This serial is going goodWink. We just can not guess the happenings in this serial.

Edited by Nikila10 - 05 May 2010 at 1:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiamellisaiVani19

supercool3 Viewbie
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update..

i hadnt watched Thendral in a while and just caught a glimpse of it last weekend. Honestly, I thought TA would've married Thulasi by now and brought her to his house. Atleast the story's moving now. Thulasi, i feel really bad for. Her past continues to haunt her though its not really her past but rather her dad's past. I really want TA-Thulasi marriage over with soon and then see the story between them.

and as for the old uncle guy she's supposed to marry .. srry i cant recall his name in the show...
has he ever looked at himself in the mirror?
ivanukkellam thulasi mathiri ponnu ketkutha?

AahaanakuttyponnumellisaiVani19

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I donno why but I dont think Thulasi will get married so soon...if she marries TA then its very predictable..his mother will hate her but otherwise..she will aim her goal of studying...but if she marries that oldie Vel...the CVs will have a story to drag..everyone will be glued fast to tv wondering what will happen..but then again...Thulasi and her fathers relationship need to develop..he has to understand and acknownledge her as his own blood and flesh so she cant leave that house that easily...can she..? Stern Smile

CVs are giving us mixed signals...nothing can be predicted on this showLOL

@Vithya - you are watching this one too?Shocked...welcome aboard yaarEmbarrassed

Edited by Aahaana - 05 May 2010 at 5:46pm

mellisaisupercool3srimaVani19

supercool3 Viewbie
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
@ Aahaana -- well not exactly.. im not that into this show like I am into DMG. But I do catch it sometimes and I've been wondering what happened.

wait, there are mixed signals for this show too? I don't want Thulasi to be with the oldie. She and TA are meant to be (I never get tired of the "meant to be"LOL).
mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Meli, you're right. WinkVel marrying Thulasi would give rise to TRP ratings, but then we would have to go through endless torture.

Yuva vai Ponmani (Sollathaan Ninaikkiren) maathiri maaththinaa nalla irrukkum.. intha makeup suit aahalai + red hair.

srima IF-Dazzler
srima
srima

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Have this strange devilish idea. Overdose of serialsWink . Thulasi will go missing on the marriage day & livid Vel will tie the knot with Pavithra to settle his score with MM / Padma. Idhu eppadi irukku. Srima Grrrr serial villis ellam ungitta pichai vaanganum.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgajunkabckuttyponnusupreemellisaibrinny_gVani19Carynnithyamkvsmlaksh

Go to top