Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Srima, more troubles for Anand & Thulasi.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the double updates Srima..

WIth MM developing a soft corner for Thulasi and he getting irriatted with Vel's nagging..  I feel He will ask Thualsi to run away with TA on the eve of the wedding..
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks for the kalakkal double updates srima maa 👏👏👏

god save thulasi... but avanga kandipa meeluvaanga 👍🏼
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Thamizh oda plannukku ethir plan ellam poda aarambichchaachi.. ellam Thamizh - Thulasiya unite panninaa nallaa irrukkum!
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi friends missed this part in Tuesday's episode.

Charu's household receive the letter sent by Sudha along with Tulasi's photo. All are upset . Mother says they should have gone for an alliance suitable to their status. Charu brushes it off saying it is the handiwork of some miscreant.Father decides to go  to chennai to investigate.
Edited by srima - 13 years ago
bjda thumbnail
thanks srima..
i think when charu's father comes to investigate TA would have got married to thulsi...

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My guess is MM himself will think about Tulasi's education than her marriage . Cancel  the wedding at the last minute there by inviting more trouble for himself from the home front as well as Vel [  has signed blank documents ]. Tulasi will finish her graduation , get a good job & bail her father out. Anyway  Tulasi's marriage with whom ever it may be will happen only at the penultimate episode  being a mega serial. Kurukshetra war bet. Vel & TA will go on & on till Dharma prevails [ after how many years ????].
junkabc thumbnail
srima, all your views will work in cinema not in mega serial. In mega serial they will cry,suffer and in the last one week only they'll do thirunthify and be happy.

Neenga solra mathiri mattum nadantha naa updatersku evlo vidivu kaalam porakkum. Apdi kuda oru tamil serial varuma enna?
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmmm....Why did Rajesh tell the secret to his boss when TA promised that he won't get any problem? Murugesan matter is out. TA what are you going to do now? Will you be brave and find him or are going to accept that amount from Charu to save yourself?

This serial is going good😉. We just can not guess the happenings in this serial.
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update..

i hadnt watched Thendral in a while and just caught a glimpse of it last weekend. Honestly, I thought TA would've married Thulasi by now and brought her to his house. Atleast the story's moving now. Thulasi, i feel really bad for. Her past continues to haunt her though its not really her past but rather her dad's past. I really want TA-Thulasi marriage over with soon and then see the story between them.

and as for the old uncle guy she's supposed to marry .. srry i cant recall his name in the show...
has he ever looked at himself in the mirror?
ivanukkellam thulasi mathiri ponnu ketkutha?