Page 7 of 18

sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cosworthkid007

sentence to be announced on Monday.

Nope 6th May, which is Friday!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "verdict on kasab (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Also, I don't think he should be buried in India like the other dead terrorists that the government decided to secretly bury. They are NOT Indian so why on earth should we be so nice to them and bury them in our country?! Angry Censored

<div></div>His body can simply be donated to a medical college , for dissection

Maybe to research students to determine what is going on in the brains of these terrorists Pinch

Ice-Thinker

Goldie

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunandshine

Originally posted by crazy_sunny

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Also, I don't think he should be buried in India like the other dead terrorists that the government decided to secretly bury. They are NOT Indian so why on earth should we be so nice to them and bury them in our country?! Angry Censored

<div></div>His body can simply be donated to a medical college , for dissection

Maybe to research students to determine what is going on in the brains of these terrorists Pinch
Feed him to the zoo.LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Yday CNN IBN Rahul Bose said "Retributive Justice will not work, KASAB SHOULD BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO IMPROVE"

I feel Keeping him alive is to invite another Hijack of our Airlines and obvious demands to set him free. Remeber Khandhar? They will take him and he will become a decorated hero later.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Yday CNN IBN Rahul Bose said "Retributive Justice will not work, KASAB SHOULD BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO IMPROVE"

I feel Keeping him alive is to invite another Hijack of our Airlines and obvious demands to set him free. Remeber Khandhar? They will take him and he will become a decorated hero later.Smile

On one hand we want to act civilised and give a person the chance to improve and on the other hand we want to send a strong message to future terrorists.

The lady carrying the weighing scale is blindfolded so that she will not be affected by any emotions. so death is certain for a murderer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunandshine

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

And death IMHO is too good for people who have no conscious value for life or death or human sanctity.

I'd agree with that too. But what then? What should be done with them?

If you keep them imprisoned for life, there's always a possibility, however minim, that they'll find a way to get out. Otherwise, suicide is only to easy for them, and they'll take along as many as they can with them.

So the question that arises it: What to DO? Confused

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Wow! He actually looks so much slimmer and depressed. I should say that as literally, but it feels good to see him like that. Such a fine young man could have been anything, and all he chose was being a terrorist and murderer! Urrrgggg...

Actually maybe he didn't choose. The problem comes from the roots as I said, THAT has to be digged and thrown away. Yeah, how authorities would do that, that's quite another matter!

I don't think overtaking Pakistan is really a big deal if you ask me. You can't have one million people in a country's army and worry about that. The actual worry is, how many people's lives would we put at stake? The number of soldiers that would die is massive, the number of innocent people in Pakistan that would die is even humongous. To take down 50 terrorist, we might have to sacrifice 50,00 people first.  That's where the worry lies. And then, the possibility that revenge and dirt accumulates even if it's been cleaned once is always there. So, we cannot ever say we've eradicated terrorism. It lies in the people's minds if you ask me, and there, you can't eliminate it!

Working for the greater good's not always so good after all!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top