Debate Mansion

verdict on kasab (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 18

RUSmart

RUSmart

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Hello Ice-thinker...........your thinking will go nowhere. This man surely deserves to be hanged. But unfortuntely our justice system is too weak. They are proud that they finished the judiciary system in less than one year. Is it something to  be proud. It is more of a shame. He (kasab) has been enjoying in the jail all this time having the best of security whilst a common man in our country facing terror threats every now and then. In the jail they have spent crores on his safety and also provided him judicial help (whatsoever)  which we all know was an eyewash. Now after the guilty verdict which in itself was too much speculation (where people thought that it might be otherwise) he is still sitting in a priviliged state where he might be awarded the death sentence. And as someone earlier mentioned he might never be hanged. Shame to the Indian system a million times. This is not India but a country of coward politicians who cannot demand any justice for the Indians. It is high time we change our Politcal system and the Judicial system which we have incorportated from the Britishers. Make something original which is more Indian and not a bunch of books copied from other countries. Pakistani govt. does not even give a damn at what our politicians say and demand. They have the great Obama to protect them. So..........this man Kasab finally will fly to Pakistan as a Hero within a few years. Hope I am wrong.Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfBugger

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "verdict on kasab (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ice-Thinker

Goldie

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ice-Thinker

<font size="2">Well... for millions of youth to leave the country ... that a big ask. </font>

<font size="2">In India we have many many seperatist movements. From the seven sisters to Kashmir ... from the south to north to east to west .... millions want to get out with a chunk of present day India. Its not an unknown fact. They are large in numbers ... sometimes claiming the universal right of every nation to form a NATION+STATE republic of their own (independent and sovereign).

I inform the above because your word asking those who are discontented to just 'leave' is not consistent with the problems India face. Its not a land of migrators ... its a land with diverse religious, racial, culturaland political views ... even some of our ancient history do not exactly fit with each other ... things need to be handled differently in here.

Kasab may be helpful to understand a certain phsyche. Imagine him entering India with the goal to create havoc! ... Could he not realise that he would not be spared out of this? ... I think that the Indian Intelligence might just be working more intelligently than ever in here.

</font>

<font size="2">We in India do not have the option to go for violence I feel. We need a better economy with more dispersion of wealth ... while tackling these terror problems within and also around out borders.
</font>

<font size="2">Considering Pakistan ... that is itself enough to destory its own existence. We need to think about our internal situation, and "get out' is definately not the approach we can take at any point of time, whether now, or in the future. That is just not an option for us ... this is not the reality of this country. BEING Sunny Deol in real life is not realistic (simply putting in a filmy andaz...lolz).</font>

Like I said, if they hate the country so much, what are they doing it to make it a better place to live in? For the majority, you'll find the answer is NOTHING. It can be something small. Let me give you an example. Recently, the British National Party (infamously known to be a racist party who want to make Britain a white country) won a seat in a local area. The funny thing is that atleast 40% of that area is made up of ethnic minorities like asians and africans yet they didn't bother voting and they saw the result. Now that the general elections are this Thursday, I assure you they are all going out there to vote Wink LOL The thing is, many of the so-called 'problems' that the youth face is related to things like religion like for those asking for Kashmir and Khalistan. How can Indian help them when they do not wish to be helped. Instead, they wish to fight against all those values that everyone goes on about in DM like secularism, equal rights etc.

I don't think you realise the way Kasab and most terrorists think. They do not care a damn about their life. If they did they wouldn't do such a dangerous thing. They realise that when they go in, they'll do their job..'jihad' as they call it and sacrifice their life for God. :S Which makes no sense to me but that's just the way they think. Also, why is the average Indian taxpayers money going in to cases like this? Why should the average man have to pay for keeping Kasab in jail if he is given life imprisonment? How do you know that the 'secret information' Kasab provides is actually true and not just a bunch of lies? I don't know about you hun, but I for one would never trust someone who has entered my country with the intent of mass murder. Dead Every time I think of what him and his group have done, my blood starts to boil. Ahh if only the law was in my hands, things would have been much much more interesting. LOL LOL

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RUSmart

Hello Ice-thinker...........your thinking will go nowhere. This man surely deserves to be hanged. But unfortuntely our justice system is too weak. They are proud that they finished the judiciary system in less than one year. Is it something to be proud. It is more of a shame. He (kasab) has been enjoying in the jail all this time having the best of security whilst a common man in our country facing terror threats every now and then. In the jail they have spent crores on his safety and also provided him judicial help (whatsoever) which we all know was an eyewash. Now after the guilty verdict which in itself was too much speculation (where people thought that it might be otherwise) he is still sitting in a priviliged state where he might be awarded the death sentence. And as someone earlier mentioned he might never be hanged. Shame to the Indian system a million times. This is not India but a country of coward politicians who cannot demand any justice for the Indians. It is high time we change our Politcal system and the Judicial system which we have incorportated from the Britishers. Make something original which is more Indian and not a bunch of books copied from other countries. Pakistani govt. does not even give a damn at what our politicians say and demand. They have the great Obama to protect them. So..........this man Kasab finally will fly to Pakistan as a Hero within a few years. Hope I am wrong.Unhappy

Exactly. Waha sabh uski jai jai karenge. Dead Anyways, let them enjoy..I've learnt something too. Karma's a %^$%"! Wink You can already tell which country is doing better than the other. Clap

Ice-Thinker

Goldie

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Also, I don't think he should be buried in India like the other dead terrorists that the government decided to secretly bury. They are NOT Indian so why on earth should we be so nice to them and bury them in our country?! Angry Censored
His body can simply be donated to a medical college , for dissection

How about leaving the carcass out for vultures and hyenas? Or grinding up the body to make animal feed?

(I'm personally against death penalty under all circumstances. But the Hades in me says if you gonna execute a bad person and send a message out for evil doers - why not go all the way and make an impact. Its cruel and unusual - but then so is terrorism)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha80

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

<font size="2">Well... for millions of youth to leave the country ... that a big ask. </font>

<font size="2">In India we have many many seperatist movements. From the seven sisters to Kashmir ... from the south to north to east to west .... millions want to get out with a chunk of present day India. Its not an unknown fact. They are large in numbers ... sometimes claiming the universal right of every nation to form a NATION+STATE republic of their own (independent and sovereign).

I inform the above because your word asking those who are discontented to just 'leave' is not consistent with the problems India face. Its not a land of migrators ... its a land with diverse religious, racial, culturaland political views ... even some of our ancient history do not exactly fit with each other ... things need to be handled differently in here.

Kasab may be helpful to understand a certain phsyche. Imagine him entering India with the goal to create havoc! ... Could he not realise that he would not be spared out of this? ... I think that the Indian Intelligence might just be working more intelligently than ever in here.

</font>

<font size="2">We in India do not have the option to go for violence I feel. We need a better economy with more dispersion of wealth ... while tackling these terror problems within and also around out borders.
</font>

<font size="2">Considering Pakistan ... that is itself enough to destory its own existence. We need to think about our internal situation, and "get out' is definately not the approach we can take at any point of time, whether now, or in the future. That is just not an option for us ... this is not the reality of this country. BEING Sunny Deol in real life is not realistic (simply putting in a filmy andaz...lolz).</font>

</div>

<font color="#ff0000">Like I said, if they hate the country so much, what are they doing it to make it a better place to live in? For the majority, you'll find the answer is NOTHING.</font>

<font size="2">I take this to quote from you...</font>
<div>

<font size="2">I think we all know that they are so discontented with the concept of India that they are infact not doing anything to preserve it or improve it ... that is why we have so many different and diverse seperatist movements all over the country. Each have their own agenda, and a very good number, good support too in their areas ... and carrying out all kinds of acts and policies and efforts for establishing a seperate Nation State.

</font>

<font size="2">I know that it could be better if they would try and make the country better ... but they are just hopeless about India and its system ... they can give a million reasons which they feel are justified to get out of India with their own chunk (to which they may claim a historic, cultural, traditional, liguistic, religious or emotional attachment/right).

The problem is far beyond simple IF WE TALK ABOUT ONE COUNTRY THEORY (such as India). If we talk about letting them go Independent ... then ofcourse its simpler, but then imagine what will India look like (i.e. if there remains an India).
</font>

<font size="2">
The problem does not end with the hanging of Kasab. Even though his hanging is certainly justified and right... but when it comes to opportunities... India must try to use all the resources it can get to prevent its various crisis's all over its map.</font>

If everyone thought like that then how would the country run? We can't possible please everyone. Even if you go in to places like Kashmir, you will find almost all Hindus (although the minority) do not wish to see Kashmir disintegrated from India. Similarily, I have many Sikh friends from Punjab who do not support the Khalistan movement at all and are totally against it. Do you honestly think that if MAJORITY of people in those states didn't want to be part of India, they wouldn't fight for it? Some have fought and some are still fighting but the majority of people are happy with the country or at least doing their bit to try and improve the state of the country. India isn't perfect, even I can admit that. It has its flaws with a lot of corruption issues but if everyone couldn't be bothered then how has India come so far? Being 'hopeless' about India or it's system won't get anyone anywhere. Whatever happened to 'Be the change you want to see'??
The problem in India is that people tend to stand up and fight for the religion or their state, but often do not stand up for their country. Even with NRIs, it's like Gujjus vs Punjabis LOL I know that when the time comes, India unites and that was probably one of the few positives taken out from the blasts in Mumbai. It actually brought tears to my eyes the way we stood up and fought as one against the injustice. :) It made me proud to call myself an Indian!

Btw, I am not against using Kasab to gather information but reducing his sentence and providing him with some sort of reward is what I do not agree with. Problems exist in every country but I refuse to believe that India is facing a major crisis where in a few years time there will only be seperate states and not much of the country left. Confused

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
it wont make any difference if Kasab gets Death penalty or life term bcz UNFORTUNATELY he is going to be Next Afzal Guru who is still ALIVE even after getting death penalty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top