Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 3 Page 18

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Also, I don't think he should be buried in India like the other dead terrorists that the government decided to secretly bury. They are NOT Indian so why on earth should we be so nice to them and bury them in our country?! Angry Censored
His body can simply be donated to a medical college , for dissection

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bugger

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "verdict on kasab (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged

DP

Edited by crazy_sunny - 03 May 2010 at 10:25am

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Also, I don't think he should be buried in India like the other dead terrorists that the government decided to secretly bury. They are NOT Indian so why on earth should we be so nice to them and bury them in our country?! Angry Censored

<div></div>His body can simply be donated to a medical college , for dissection

Not a bad idea actually. But I don't think the medical research department would get accurate results if they were to dissect a psycho like kasab. Dead

Aur waise bhi, we Indians are too nice, we should learn from others how to be more harsh. Listen to this, SEVENTEEN Indian men were sentenced to DEATH in dubai for killing ONE pakistani man. Turns out that those 17 men are innocent and were TORTURED for hours on end as well as being abused-mentally and physically. Now let's look at kasab. This guy has killed HUNDREDS of people and the court can't yet decide whether to sentence him to death or just keep him in jail..using the indian taxpayers money ofcourse! Dead Censored

I swear to God, if this guy is not given a death sentence all hell will break loose! I wish we Indians could stop playing the good guy all the time and stop acting like our enemies are our friends when they are not, they do not even deserve to be called our enemies Dead

Edited by hindu4lyf - 03 May 2010 at 10:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Buggerkrystal_watznisha80

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Body is to be donated B4 or after hanging Wink

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Body is to be donated B4 or after hanging Wink
obviously before LOL how else would you get to harvest his organs ! Just think of the long queue of patients waiting to grab his heart, kidneys, pancreas, bones , skin , lets leave the brain out ---the govt can bury it anywhere they want but best would be to place it on the anatomy lab table .

Ice-Thinker

Goldie

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ice-Thinker

On the other hand ... I wonder if we should now start looking at it from another direction (and this is the DM).

Maybe he is helping out secret services... maybe he is repenting... maybe he is doing enough good to make our security more strong. Maybe he is serving some interests of India.

IF he is doing something good out of repentence ... we can use his informations and story to reflect. We must not forget that there are home grown discontented youth aswell. We must find the missing link and try to bring about peace and cement our national cohesion.

If this guy can be useful for this purpose ... maybe the Indian Intelligence and Government can handle the situation differently ... and we can try and treat him with more mercy.

</strong>

<strong>I wonder how justified my comments can seem. But, for a change, think about this in that way too. See if you can see any light there ... just trying to put another dimention here.

I'm sorry but I don't think murder can be justified. You can call it what you want..helping the Indian authorities to tackle terrorism, creating awareness, creating unity between Indians or whatever other name you wish to give it but try going to someone who has lost their mother/father/daughter/sister etc in the Mumbai blasts and try telling them that the guy who showed absolutely NO mercy when killing their loved ones is only going to be sentenced to jail for a few years because he has co-operated so well with the Indian authorities and so we Indians being the great people that we are have decided to reward him.

A lot of my family are based in Mumbai and I thank God that nothing happened to them. My heart went out to those who lost their loved ones and it was heartbreaking to see my city in such a state. God knows what I would have done had these terrorists harmed someone close to me. So asking me to put myself in someone else's shoes (that too a terrorist) is simply something I can not and will not ever do.

Those home grown youths that are discontented with the country are free to leave at any time. Or if you argue it's their country, why should they leave then please let me know what they are doing to try and make their country a better place to live in.

I realise you are just presenting the other side of the argument but I can never ever sympathise with murderers.

Ice-Thinker

Goldie

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top