Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Kasab's trial is over and verdict to be declared tomorrow. Meanwhile Pakistan had sought kasab's custody. Which way do you think the verdict will go?

Edited by angie.4u - 02 May 2010 at 9:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic_devil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "verdict on kasab" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Its it is such a shame that we r trying to overprotect a person who killed 100s of innocent peopels ...he will get life imprisonment and after maximum 5 years, he will be released due to his extraordinary good behaviour!!

and if, by chance, he get death penalty, then he willl never ever hanged same like afzal guru !!!

and at the last, during his luxurious stay for the above punishment, some flight will be kidnapped and he will be released honorably by giving him 'bharat ratna' award!!!
& write new chapter in golden words in the whole history of Secularism

Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekhab25MithiBaniBugger

Ice-Thinker

Goldie

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
it is a great relief that Kasab is found guilty. but the news of the acquittals of Fahim Ansari and Sahabuddin ruined the taste in the mouth.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

esseesse

IF-Sizzlerz

esseesse

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
sentence to be announced on Monday.

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Seriously , he ought to be hanged as the Indian courts do not have any harsher punishment. Anything less wud be unjust ! hanging him wudnt bring back the dead but at least it will send a clear msg .Life imprisonment wud mean crores spent on a killer and also invitation to possibilities of hijacking or kidnapping asking for his release as ransom.

Normally death sentence is reserved for rarest of cases . I wonder if it will be deemed to fall under that category ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Osprisshowkrystal_watzBugger

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Even the death sentence is too nice of a punishment for a sickening man like kasab! Dead Just having to see his face on the news makes me sick Dead

I can think of many cruel ways that he should be punished..but India need to hurry up and just sentence him to death already! It will be a great victory for India and justice will truly be served once that man dies! Sorry if I sound harsh but I don't care a damn for such people. I hope he rots in hell!

Also, I don't think he should be buried in India like the other dead terrorists that the government decided to secretly bury. They are NOT Indian so why on earth should we be so nice to them and bury them in our country?! Angry Censored

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

OsprisshowsunandshineMithiBaniBuggernisha80

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top