Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

meens  you really made me speechless... you know after i read the article i was just thinking how monaya would react to it  and how would they cheer each other ... and after i read your post, i was this is our kismat connection with our jaan..

Honestly meens the way you have shifted from monaya to sajan back to monaya is fantastic ...  each and every line is so monayaish and sajanish... and for the fighter they are we know that they will fight back this hypocrisy thru Sajan for sure...

and me to agree to diya and sabah that  we have already gained so much worth having from Sajan/Monaya, that it seems selfish to expect more and more - at the cost of their health and happiness. Let's enjoy the beautiful Sajan that we have and love!!

talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
meens - it was a bomb! really terrific!

what a proper timing!! and a very great story! mohit explaining sanaya was awwwwwwwwwww... pls do think of a fanfic on sajan n write one and dont forget to pm me :D

i hope the sajan track goes the way u wrote ...it was soo passionate n emotional ...😳
-Aastha_Mohit- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
firstly amazinggggg topic dear...

loved it till **core**

it was just fab,awsomeee nd mindblowinggggggg....

was so off 2day bt u made my day dear...

loved ur post like nything... hats off to u dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

loved both sajan nd monaya scenes like nything they were damm cuteeee...😳😳😳😳😳

thanxx 4 such a lovely post dear... m feeling relaxed nw...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
meens1981 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gina87

*edited*

Omg meens!!...is there anyone more rocking than you!!πŸ€—...this is absolutely incredible scene!!πŸ‘

I cant tell you how much this means to me!!...I am speechless as well as overwhelmed right now....thank you so much for taking the time out and writing this to make us feel better!!πŸ€—πŸ€—...I wish there were more people like you in this world!.πŸ€—...love ya so much hon!!.πŸ€—πŸ€—...muah, muah, muah!!

Ginsieeee my lovely sis......how do u always manage to make me shed happy tear........god u r so darn sweet girl....thanks so much for liking it.....am so glad it helped u chill a lil bit escplly after our convo i knew u wud be hurt......so am really glad i cud bring a smile to ur face.......love u loads ginsieeeπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...........awww there are so many like me (crazy ppl)in this forum sweets n d first one i cud think of is u MKC πŸ˜‰.....wish i cud write a monaya FictionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
meens1981 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aahana86

res like my twinnies πŸ˜†

*- edited -*

OMG  Meensie πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€—

Tht was simply too cute Jaan and so sweet and wonderful . i dunno what 2 say the way u have shuffled things and managed to incorporate both the flavours and essences of MoNaya's cuteness and SaJan's Jaanuableness is amazing , sweety tht was simply super.. u def shd write more sch OS's πŸ˜ƒ 

and sorry 4 d late reply hon😳.. i keep coming on and off.. thou i am logged in πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... just too lazy  to sign in all those times 😳  .. actually doin work as well , so when i wanna take a break come 2 IF 😳

Luv ya Sweetheart πŸ€— πŸ€—  πŸ€—

aahana my twinnie....thanks so much sweetheart......am so glad u were able to connect to it.....πŸ€—......thanks love ur comments mean so much to mean ......sure sweets will try writing some other OS soon......thanks or ur lovely comments....it surely made my day jaan....love u loadsπŸ€—....n wats this sorry n all😑 maar khana hai kya
Edited by meens1981 - 13 years ago
meens1981 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelshy

meens ...sorry for the ate reply ...absolutely brilliant weiting ...loved every bit if it .😳

hey shruthi ....thanks a lot hun for liking it πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ....no probs at all, am so glad u liked itπŸ˜‰
meens1981 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sajanroxx20

EDITED:
OMGGGGGGG.. Meens..!!!! amazinggggg scene dear... terrific... OMGG.. m srsly speechless..!!
Hats off to u yaar..!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I loved it to d core.. it ws awesomeee!!
d sajan n monaya both d scenes were jst tooo cuteeee 😳 😳

awww jyothi....thanks a lot sweetheart for liking itπŸ€—....am so glad u liked it so much😳😳......lots of love sweetyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
meens1981 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aarthi.ramani

meens  you really made me speechless... you know after i read the article i was just thinking how monaya would react to it  and how would they cheer each other ... and after i read your post, i was this is our kismat connection with our jaan..

Honestly meens the way you have shifted from monaya to sajan back to monaya is fantastic ...  each and every line is so monayaish and sajanish... and for the fighter they are we know that they will fight back this hypocrisy thru Sajan for sure...

and me to agree to diya and sabah that  we have already gained so much worth having from Sajan/Monaya, that it seems selfish to expect more and more - at the cost of their health and happiness. Let's enjoy the beautiful Sajan that we have and love!!

thanks a lot aarthi.....so glad u liked πŸ€—....wow thats d ultimate complmnt that u found it totally sajanish  monayaish😳😳😳....wow that sure made my day😳😳....thanks a lot sweetyπŸ€—....yep i too agree monaya have given a lot already 😊
meens1981 thumbnail

thanks a lot dear for liking it😊