Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshiniparamesac_durgasumikrishmalligeJanusushavvipriyakramanmiganrojapoooosrimaanjkhoneyOLGNESnithyamkvMP_Radhasmlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram May 3 - 7 updates in Pg1 & Discussions" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Friday

Kadavule, Oru episode kooda paakkama update panna ready nu vandhirukkene
Confused..

Neenga thaan pa  En Updates padikkaravanga Kaapathanum..
Enneyum konjam kaapathungoEmbarrassed...

Edited by anjkhoney - 03 May 2010 at 11:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo_SK_nithyamkvMP_Radhasmlaksh

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the suda suda kalakkal update Sumi yeekaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mega Jollu party pandi(MJP) = super name LOLLOL... but ivaraavathu ok, only route viding to Maha, but ithai vida MEGA MEGA jolly party veru yaarum illia, that Sambhantham ee thaan Angry... rombha thaan jollu vidurean...

"if he beat u again...break his hands and legs and use it for aduppu erikka"...(adi paavigala..ponnungala illa bin ladygala??)...

ROFL aama bin ladygaleh thaan... ivanga dairiyama called Mayil for being ''sariyana Emtaan'nnu so ithai koodava sollamaatanga LOLLOL

Gopi vaasikka ...girls aada..Kankolla katchiDay Dreaming...mayil stands near gopi and ,what is he doing?Nadaswaram in his mouth..For me it was like drinking cooldrinks...

ROFLROFLROFLROFL.. cool drinks ennakum athu thaan thonichuthu yekka... LOL but I think if i can remember Mayil plays the secondary one.. while Shokku plays the main one, which creates the actual tune... but ennakum oru confusion thaan

ennanga idhu...anha dummy piece avlo torture aa panraru?)....

Appadhi nnu thaan thonuthu yakka Confused... antha Piraisudarukku mathipe illai LOL... I think he is the biggest villain to Pusha and her kids LOLLOL.. athu thaan  nalla thairiyama ippadhi ellam pesuraanga..

meenatchi cycle gapl a thitting her theni kaara thangatchi(yaarunnu enakku theiryala pa)...

ithu veru yaarum illainga yekka... namma Mayil oda wife ee thaan (athu thaan that MJP oda mommy) Meenatchikkum, deivayanaikkum (athu thaan MJP oda mommy) oru kaalthileyum othu pogathaam Confused... but eppadhi intha rendu familyum ippahdi othumaiya irukaanga nnu theriyala

Now coming to my comments:

Ippadhi santhosama irukara family kkula pirivu might come in CryCry... Maha imbuttu asaai vetchirukka Gopi mela, ithai Shokkcu kooda arinchitaaru, but Gopi kku appadhi onnum aasai illai pola.. he might fall for samsaaram athu misaaram Malar.  But anyway, Pushpa and Meenatchi should never plan it... looks like Meenatchi wants Maha to come ot their house as her DIL, while Deivaanai just said as long as Maha comesin to either of the family it is ok nnu.. hmm... let them ensaai...

but grrrrrrrrrrrr... that Sambhantham DeadDead... how could he do that... how would he react if his other cousins did that to his own sisters AngryAngry...

I wonder who saw this Confused.. may be problem time for that family thanks to this Pirai varisu Cry

thanks for the kalakall udpate yekkoi.......  ClapClapClap (athu sari athu yenna antha kanavu kandeenga ROFLROFLROFL)..

Edited by MP_Radha - 03 May 2010 at 12:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srima_SK_

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks Suma for an wonderful update Clap .. Poor Sammandham .. Avanum ovvoru ponnukka route podaraan .. onnum set thaan aaga mattenguthu LOL .. Somehow , i like this guy Tongue .. Evlo thaan asinga pattalum , yethuvume nadakkatha mathiri irukkan ROFL ...

I feel Malar will be Gobi's pair .. Is she the one who acted in "Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu" ?? Not Saranya Mohan , but the other girl , who comes in the 2nd half ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

Poor Sammandham .. Avanum ovvoru ponnukka route podaraan .. onnum set thaan aaga mattenguthu LOL .. Somehow , i like this guy Tongue .. Evlo thaan asinga pattalum , yethuvume nadakkatha mathiri irukkan ROFL ..

laksh sis maranthiteengalah ShockedShocked... during Sumathi's sadangu, that photographer asks this Sammantham if he is trying to marry one of his cousins (out of the five), but this sammantham said "enga marry panna... only vetchikka thaan" nnu ShockedShocked... i feel it is better for the girls to stay away from this guy... but paavom Geetha.... thankfully someone came intime...we have to wait and see what aapu he has in store tomrrow... most likely ivarukku kaal kaatu thaan nnu neinaikirean..

But the guy who is playing sam is doing well ClapClap.. his voice kooda innoru prabala actor mathiri irukku LOL.. and his look, appadhiye Actor Shanmugarajan mathiriye irukkaaru.. infact, in that group photo Actor Shanmugarajan is also there.. so may be it is his son naa?  Clap

_SK_

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Poor Sammandham .. Avanum ovvoru ponnukka route podaraan .. onnum set thaan aaga mattenguthu LOL .. Somehow , i like this guy Tongue .. Evlo thaan asinga pattalum , yethuvume nadakkatha mathiri irukkan ROFL ..

laksh sis maranthiteengalah ShockedShocked... during Sumathi's sadangu, that photographer asks this Sammantham if he is trying to marry one of his cousins (out of the five), but this sammantham said "enga marry panna... only vetchikka thaan" nnu ShockedShocked... i feel it is better for the girls to stay away from this guy... but paavom Geetha.... thankfully someone came intime...we have to wait and see what aapu he has in store tomrrow... most likely ivarukku kaal kaatu thaan nnu neinaikirean..

But the guy who is playing sam is doing well ClapClap.. his voice kooda innoru prabala actor mathiri irukku LOL.. and his look, appadhiye Actor Shanmugarajan mathiriye irukkaaru.. infact, in that group photo Actor Shanmugarajan is also there.. so may be it is his son naa?  Clap

I remember daa .. But in friday's episode , he was talking abt Genetics to Kamu LOL .. Athai Paiyyan - Maama ponnu marriage la kids kku problems varumaa nu oru serious Q kettaru Wink ... I'm aware of it , that he will be least bothered , even if someone teases his sister .. He himself told tht in intro episode Angry ...

Just tell me who is tht actor daa Embarrassed.. i'm breaking my head to find out who he is .. Could make out tht he is imitating some one , but yaarunu shat nu nyabagam varala ...

_SK_

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Just tell me who is tht actor daa Embarrassed.. i'm breaking my head to find out who he is .. Could make out tht he is imitating some one , but yaarunu shat nu nyabagam varala ...
LOLLOLLOLLOL... Ennaku ithu two days kku apurom thaan thonichuthu, but everytime he speaks with his cousins.. avaru voice namma Simbhu annathey mathiri irukku LOLLOLLOL...

@ tasu chellom .. ennai kollathey daa ...ithu namam India-forums oda Shimbhu ananthai illai... ROFL.. only the real simbhu annathai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_smlaksh

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Shree, thanks da for the hot hot update. aha ha, appO
last bus kku Oor pOi seraliyaa??? Night stay nna???
Sidu moonji mappillai needs to give another dead line??
Vera yaaru? Gopi thaan must be watching - nalaikki yaar ppa update? get ready for a lecture "yaarum yaar mele yum thappu solla koodathu......  blah blah "

_SK_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top