~*~Mayurians Forever 32~*~ - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mari-ARtian

okay....i lost my frendzz....

No way i am here........... good and true friends never leave you........... remember that.......... only good friends...... don't regret about who left just remain happy what u have and what u got...........

Look me and Sanam............😉😳😳
😆

nooo sorry mein ne galti se likh diya tha...aaj ka epi mindblowing tha....i edit it check previous page...
oh okay!!...warna i was confused!!😆
Originally posted by rose.mn

No way i am here........... good and true friends never leave you........... remember that.......... only good friends...... don't regret about who left just remain happy what u have and what u got...........

yeah truee...
Originally posted by PheliNazar

agreed!!....even i get angry but no one is scared of my anger..except for ...ahem ahem...othewise every1 else just laugh when i get angry!!...ppl i tell you!!
oh well jise control mein hona chahiye atleast woh toh control mein hain na!🤣

ahem ahem...........🤣🤣 well i can't say the same as i don't have anyone..........😆😆😆 Mari what about Waqas ji...............???🤣 wo dartey hain tum se...............😆

waise Sanu ahem ahem ka naam kya hai?😆 i forgot................. 😛

You should watch it............ Maur were damn amazing yaar............ i was continuely smiling looking both of them.......... a simple romantic scene with Nupur's blushing hard...........😳 and Mayank was full Mayank............ intelligent, romantic, loving caring but sadu at the same time............😉
realli? awwwwwww i can't wait to watch it now!! ur making soo eager for the epi..but darn our net!!

ahem ahem...........🤣🤣 well i can't say the same as i don't have anyone..........😆😆😆 Mari what about Waqas ji...............???🤣 wo dartey hain tum se...............😆

waise Sanu ahem ahem ka naam kya hai?😆 i forgot................. 😛

pata nahiii.....😆😆😆

yeah truee...

Now be happy............. tum aise bilkul bhi achi nahi lagti........... roti hoi, rokhi sokhi............. 😆😆

so true jana!!..........you stole the words from my mouth .........!! Life is all about enjoying don't regret any moment of it! and if they r ur true frnds they would never leave you they would always be there by ur side to hold ur hand!!/////

yess you said it right my twin!!
yaar u kno even mari says we think alike!😆

Now be happy............. tum aise bilkul bhi achi nahi lagti........... roti hoi, rokhi sokhi............. 😆😆

😆😆😆😆😆

pata nahiii.....😆😆😆

Kyon pata nahi........... pata hona chaiye na...........🤣🤣