Uravugal

Uravugal May 3-7 Updates on Pg 1 and discussion - Page 4

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the updates..πŸ‘..I am really enjoying this serial coz of the informative updates with support of the selected snap shots..!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

However, it makes me so frustrated and almost in tears for not being able to watch it on daily basis.....all due to my "head writings"....😭 

Looking forward to public holiday/s to see the forth coming episode/s. Unfortunately, Labour Day was on Sat (01/05/10) so just wasted but...Wesak Day is also a public holiday here in M'sia..(Fri 28/05/10).....yippee!!!.....soooo...Uravugal pakkalam..!!
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amara_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have informed our Oppanaik kalaignar (Make-up incharge) Mr. Umashankar of all your appreciations. He is very happy and noted the website to read it himself.

All of you might have seen him in Uravugaludan oru naall thread. Thanks to Arjun_Meena.Edited by amara_50 - 13 years ago
Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnk u sooo much for this great  update NithyaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ ⭐️.  U know many times i miss the episodes ,after reading i don't feel that i've missed it's simply superb great work . Even i am a regular watcher of uravugal. thnk u once again
Edited by Savitha0101 - 13 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Atina ma...

Enaku onnu puriyala.. Paro amma lease eduthu andha mill a kapatha vendamnu dhane sonanga? Andha mill namakku vendamnu dhane sonanga? Yen avanga adha vikka matanganu puriyala? Avanga appadiya sonnanga? Ila Krish apadi nenachukitaara? Let Babu's dad buy that lease to someone else... Idhula enna prachanai?

Krish, unga amma Ranjani ya ketadha solla sonangala? poi solla maateengala? adha solli irundha ipo oru question avoid panni irukalamla... Senthil, daily panathaye sapadavum, side dishavum saapiteengala?