Uravugal

Uravugal May 3-7 Updates on Pg 1 and discussion

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ Ranjini sema acting in today's episode..  πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Senthil sappida okardhappove.. his mouth was red .. adavadhu vethala pakku potta effect was already there.. Dir Sir.. one sodapal identified for today πŸ˜†

When Ranjani says I am not hungry .. I was reminded of bandham scene where nithi cooks for her hubby and says ungalukkaga samachu my stomach is full ..  I had commented on that particular scene.. Looks like Dir Sir has taken a note and carefully worded this scene.. So enga commentsa consider panni athey madiri scenea correcta panathukku Dir sirkku oru Sabash .. πŸ‘

When ranjini picked the kerosene can, I thought she would burn herslf  ( courtesy title song πŸ˜† ) but she poured it on Snethil and I was startled.. By showing selected clippings in title song ..we viewers develop a mind set and when something different happens.. We enjoy it more.. Dir Sir kku innum oru sabash πŸ‘

All the while AZ and Co were banging the door and did not bother to break the door and get in.. Fire patha aparam AZ says break open..  En Sir, Unga family you guys take impulsive decisons for the ones you should think  .. But for situations which demands immediate decision.. you take ages to take a decision.. πŸ˜†

Edited by nithyamkv - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ipaddi suspence la vitha eppadi Nithya dearπŸ˜­πŸ˜†...i am early waiting for unga update😍
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Nithya.Wonderful updates and comments.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

(intha romantic looku vidaradhu, aparam situation song padarathu happens for the rest of this scene.. Neengale karpanai panni anga anga pottukongo!  )

Rombha nerama iam trying...song sikkala..sirippudhan varudhu...so i decided to drop this imagination scene....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well,coming to today's Episode...very very unexpected...Poor Ranjani...She has taken this extreme step after so much try to thiruthufy her husband...but rombha thunichalana step...

enna sollanum ippo?very good Ranjani nnaa?OK..very good ranjani...Happy suicide and kolai....🀒🀒🀒🀒

Aiyo baby paavam....hope nothing happens to ranjani...

(Adhu eppadi ma shree nadakkum?nadakkum..this is tamil mega serial..
Expect the unexpected...😎😎😎😎😎)

once again...super updates today Nithya.......πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

I dont like this step by ranjani...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Niths....very well narrated....keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ

Frankly speaking I am not impressed or amused with the way Ranjini has carried out this punishment for Sentil for his evil deeds. If she finds that he is not fit to be her husband or a father to her child its best she just let go of him - She shd not have gone to the temple to bring him back - least she cud have done is to witness the wedding and wash her hands off  - counting her blessings that its good riddance to bad rubbish..!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

This pouring of kerosene and trying to set him ablaze is absolute stupidity. What if the whole house is burnt down to ashes together with all her other family members? Did she for a moment think of her child's future...wouldn't it be bleak if she gets killed??  Look at Devi...having her biological dad right under her nose  yet she is not able to call him"Appa" or take her rightful stand as his daughter....why put children thru this turmoil when its no fault of theirs? πŸ˜‘

The trouble with our women is that they're so afraid to live independently just coz relatives/neighours will call them vazha vettis. How dumb Senthil is...can't he sense that Ranjini is up to no gud...its impossible for a woman to overpower a man....Senthil you better start wearing a skirt...!!πŸ‘

PULLU IS PULLU KALLU IS KALLU it can never be a purushan....so girls learn to start thinking straight...!!πŸ˜‰

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks nithya for the wonderful update.

last scene was superb writting.

i think it is someones dream. avalavu easya senthil sethu piota kadha mudinchu poyirum.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreenithi

(intha romantic looku vidaradhu, aparam situation song padarathu happens for the rest of this scene.. Neengale karpanai panni anga anga pottukongo!  )

Rombha nerama iam trying...song sikkala..sirippudhan varudhu...so i decided to drop this imagination scene....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohhhhhhhhhh.... yekkoiiiiiii inthan villaivu thaana athu 🀣🀣🀣🀣.... neenga intha scene imagine panna poyi thaan naan nenaikurean onga favorite actor and dancer ameer kooda dream le land panni onga updates innaikkum gali aachu pola... enna naan sonnathu karectaa? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

So kooti kalichu paakirean, ennaku mindleh vantha song ithu thaan:

Kannukul nooru nilava ithu oru kanava..  aama athu kanve kanave.. Senthilkku miga periya aapu koduthaanga Ranjini πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. I knew that Ranjini was acting all this while..... but ippadhi neruppu kozhithiduvaanga nnu ethirpaarkalai 😲😲😲... ippo baby nelamai yenna aagirathu....... but i'm sure mugs and AZ uncle will all save them, but ithu kandippa Senthil ai kadupethum....

Thanks for the kalakkal suda suda update daa nithya........ your update felt as if i was watching the entire episode πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thanks for the pictures atinamma (advance 😳) πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the photos Atina....this is really a plus point for Uravugal thread. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Though I am unable to watch this serial on a regular basis but am able to visualize the happenings with the aid of the photos together with the superb updates by our super girls..!!πŸ‘

If only other threads are able to follow suit it wud be quite interesting and exciting -  I am sure viewers/members would look forward to seeing the following episodes eargely....and an ardent Uravugal fan like me is able to participate along with others in here..!!πŸ€ͺ
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: newt2007

thanks nithya for the wonderful update.

last scene was superb writting.

i think it is someones dream. avalavu easya senthil sethu piota kadha mudinchu poyirum.

I don't think they wud get rid of both these two stars from this serial so fast. Perhaps with injuries both might land up in the hospital. ..😭 Ranjini just like her useless hubby has caused so much of unrest for her family members.

This dream sequence was interesting initially but now we see this in almost all other serials too - don't you think its getting rather repetitive and monotonous??😍
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the updates.

Ranjani, u should have mixed poison in the food instead of burning alive. Atelast, vaayum sethu katti potrukalam ila...  Ellam mudinjirukkum.. then wat abt ur baby's future?? stupid girl.. kooda irundhe kollanum.. kuzhi thondanum. just as he did... we cant outpower man physically, but mentally...

Ivaru panradhu ellam pannuvaram.. avanga thaangikanumam.. ilena venamnu vittutu poiduvaram.. Muchandhila niruthi sudanum indha madhiri gents a ellam...