Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanareinac_durgalakshklifeissymbol123gurubaranvarneshwarJanusushavvipriyakramanmigan_SK_Meena.IFSue Nairnewt2007MP_Radhaatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal May 3-7 Updates on Pg 1 and discussion" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpClap Ranjini sema acting in today's episode..  Thumbs UpClap

Senthil sappida okardhappove.. his mouth was red .. adavadhu vethala pakku potta effect was already there.. Dir Sir.. one sodapal identified for today LOL

When Ranjani says I am not hungry .. I was reminded of bandham scene where nithi cooks for her hubby and says ungalukkaga samachu my stomach is full ..  I had commented on that particular scene.. Looks like Dir Sir has taken a note and carefully worded this scene.. So enga commentsa consider panni athey madiri scenea correcta panathukku Dir sirkku oru Sabash .. Clap

When ranjini picked the kerosene can, I thought she would burn herslf  ( courtesy title song LOL ) but she poured it on Snethil and I was startled.. By showing selected clippings in title song ..we viewers develop a mind set and when something different happens.. We enjoy it more.. Dir Sir kku innum oru sabash Clap

All the while AZ and Co were banging the door and did not bother to break the door and get in.. Fire patha aparam AZ says break open..  En Sir, Unga family you guys take impulsive decisons for the ones you should think  .. But for situations which demands immediate decision.. you take ages to take a decision.. LOL

Edited by nithyamkv - 03 May 2010 at 6:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaranlifeissymbol123varneshwarmigan_SK_MP_Radha

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
ipaddi suspence la vitha eppadi Nithya dearCryLOL...i am early waiting for unga updateDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaranvarneshwar_SK_nithyamkvMP_Radha

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Thanks Nithya.Wonderful updates and comments.ClapClapClapClap

(intha romantic looku vidaradhu, aparam situation song padarathu happens for the rest of this scene.. Neengale karpanai panni anga anga pottukongo!  )

Rombha nerama iam trying...song sikkala..sirippudhan varudhu...so i decided to drop this imagination scene....LOLLOLLOLLOL

Well,coming to today's Episode...very very unexpected...Poor Ranjani...She has taken this extreme step after so much try to thiruthufy her husband...but rombha thunichalana step...

enna sollanum ippo?very good Ranjani nnaa?OK..very good ranjani...Happy suicide and kolai....DeadDeadDeadDead

Aiyo baby paavam....hope nothing happens to ranjani...

(Adhu eppadi ma shree nadakkum?nadakkum..this is tamil mega serial..
Expect the unexpected...CoolCoolCoolCoolCool)

once again...super updates today Nithya.......Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

I dont like this step by ranjani...ConfusedConfused

Edited by shreenithi - 03 May 2010 at 12:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaranvarneshwarnithyamkvMP_Radha

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Niths....very well narrated....keep it upThumbs Up

Frankly speaking I am not impressed or amused with the way Ranjini has carried out this punishment for Sentil for his evil deeds. If she finds that he is not fit to be her husband or a father to her child its best she just let go of him - She shd not have gone to the temple to bring him back - least she cud have done is to witness the wedding and wash her hands off  - counting her blessings that its good riddance to bad rubbish..!!Thumbs Up

This pouring of kerosene and trying to set him ablaze is absolute stupidity. What if the whole house is burnt down to ashes together with all her other family members? Did she for a moment think of her child's future...wouldn't it be bleak if she gets killed??  Look at Devi...having her biological dad right under her nose  yet she is not able to call him"Appa" or take her rightful stand as his daughter....why put children thru this turmoil when its no fault of theirs? Angry

The trouble with our women is that they're so afraid to live independently just coz relatives/neighours will call them vazha vettis. How dumb Senthil is...can't he sense that Ranjini is up to no gud...its impossible for a woman to overpower a man....Senthil you better start wearing a skirt...!!Clap

PULLU IS PULLU KALLU IS KALLU it can never be a purushan....so girls learn to start thinking straight...!!Wink

Edited by Sue Nair - 03 May 2010 at 9:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgavarneshwargurubaran_SK_nithyamkvatinaMP_Radha

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
thanks nithya for the wonderful update.

last scene was superb writting.

i think it is someones dream. avalavu easya senthil sethu piota kadha mudinchu poyirum.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PeaceFlygurubaranvarneshwarnithyamkvMP_Radhaatina

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

(intha romantic looku vidaradhu, aparam situation song padarathu happens for the rest of this scene.. Neengale karpanai panni anga anga pottukongo!  )

Rombha nerama iam trying...song sikkala..sirippudhan varudhu...so i decided to drop this imagination scene....LOLLOLLOLLOL

Ohhhhhhhhhh.... yekkoiiiiiii inthan villaivu thaana athu ROFLROFLROFLROFL.... neenga intha scene imagine panna poyi thaan naan nenaikurean onga favorite actor and dancer ameer kooda dream le land panni onga updates innaikkum gali aachu pola... enna naan sonnathu karectaa? WinkLOLLOL...

So kooti kalichu paakirean, ennaku mindleh vantha song ithu thaan:

Kannukul nooru nilava ithu oru kanava..  aama athu kanve kanave.. Senthilkku miga periya aapu koduthaanga Ranjini ClapClapClap.. I knew that Ranjini was acting all this while..... but ippadhi neruppu kozhithiduvaanga nnu ethirpaarkalai ShockedShockedShocked... ippo baby nelamai yenna aagirathu....... but i'm sure mugs and AZ uncle will all save them, but ithu kandippa Senthil ai kadupethum....

Thanks for the kalakkal suda suda update daa nithya........ your update felt as if i was watching the entire episode ClapClapClap

thanks for the pictures atinamma (advance Embarrassed) ClapClapClap

Edited by MP_Radha - 03 May 2010 at 4:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaranvarneshwarMeena.IFnithyamkvatina

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the photos Atina....this is really a plus point for Uravugal thread. Thumbs Up

Though I am unable to watch this serial on a regular basis but am able to visualize the happenings with the aid of the photos together with the superb updates by our super girls..!!Clap

If only other threads are able to follow suit it wud be quite interesting and exciting -  I am sure viewers/members would look forward to seeing the following episodes eargely....and an ardent Uravugal fan like me is able to participate along with others in here..!!Silly

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PeaceFlyvarneshwargurubaranMeena.IFnithyamkvatinaMP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top