SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
phoenix and return
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Good, but not as funny as I expected it to be. Read this: The eight most terrifying restaurants from around the world. Disgusting it is, though I don't think the writers of cracked has any credibility either.

Alright POH, my link is at least G, unlike yours. 😑

I agree Cracked.com is not a reliable source. However, that article on infants is true. Time Magazine once had a cover feature on prejudice of babies. Also most humans do start as twins with one twin killing the other (not in literal murder, but still de facto murder).

Edited by return_to_hades - 13 years ago
Double post. Delete it.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: debayon

Of course not, a baby doesn't come out of the womb and start cursing people and slashing other's necks. It is experiences that corrupt humans for both the better and the worse. Babies already have some amount of wisdom from past life experiences, but it's not a contributing factor to his/her pureness/evilness. The job of parents is to take their child to the path which leads to the right path, but the journey together ends at a fork. It is there that that person has to decide which road should he/she take.

🀣 Good explanation, but thoroughly worthless. πŸ˜† Sorry bud, Sarina was just pulling your leg. πŸ˜†
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RTH, for the first time in my life, I'm angry with you. 😑Itna lamba post likhwaya! You are just like it physics teacher.

The phoenix flew and returned back. What's the mystery there?
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Also most humans do start as twins with one twin killing the other (not in literal murder, but still de facto murder).

Thats nature's law isnt it? survival of the fittest unless of course humans interfere and try to turn the tables to favour the weaker ones .

Of course not, a baby doesn't come out of the womb and start cursing people and slashing other's necks. It is experiences that corrupt humans for both the better and the worse. Babies already have some amount of wisdom from past life experiences, but it's not a contributing factor to his/her pureness/evilness. The job of parents is to take their child to the path which leads to the right path, but the journey together ends at a fork. It is there that that person has to decide which road should he/she take.

You obviously have not read Breaking Dawn. πŸ˜†

Jokes apart. It does not take evil acts to make something evil. Now perhaps babies are not Satan's spawn as I joke, but humans do foster a very incorrect picture of babies. Theoretically the fetus is nothing but a parasite in the womb of the host, and depends on it for life and sustenance. Our human emotions tend to attach a high value to it as life. Until we influence them infants themselves are born with natural animal instincts. As such in which survival is more important than emotion. The attachment to mother is more due to necessity of a mother for survival. The recognition of mother is more scent, sound, touch rather than emotion as we later begin to perceive mother. I explained in a post earlier why we perceive infants the way we do.

RTH, for the first time in my life, I'm angry with you. 😑Itna lamba post likhwaya! You are just like it physics teacher.

Why, why are you falling for POH's traps?  I did the courtesy of responding to your post with a counter post.

Originally posted by: angie.4u

Thats nature's law isnt it? survival of the fittest unless of course humans interfere and try to turn the tables to favour the weaker ones .

Yes and that is exactly what humans do. In the natural world animals weed out their weak quickly. Instability - physical or mental has no room in the natural world and the weak are immediately destroyed. It is only with humans and our misplaced emotions that we protect our weak and nurture them. If  grown human were to act on survival instinct only we would call them primitive and brutal - yet we neglect that until a certain age infants survive based on these primitive and brutal instincts till we can condition them otherwise.