Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

You might enjoy this article too - http://www.cracked.com/article_18404_6-shockingly-evil-things-babies-are-capable-of.html

Credits to G for finding this article and sending to m.

mei ney tumhara kya bigada hai, Sarina😡  Ilzaam per ilzaam lagaye jaa rahi ho aur woh bhi be-buniyaad.

Your doppleganger found it and emailed it to me.  I merely forwarded it to you knowing how well you both gel on such things!!!
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You might enjoy this article too - http://www.cracked.com/article_18404_6-shockingly-evil-things-babies-are-capable-of.html

Credits to G for finding this article and sending to m.

"Scientists have found that by the age of just six months mini-you was already "fake crying" and "pretend laughing" to get attention." 😆
Serves them right to get their buttocks' whooped
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

mei ney tumhara kya bigada hai, Sarina😡  Ilzaam per ilzaam lagaye jaa rahi ho aur woh bhi be-buniyaad.

Your doppleganger found it and emailed it to me.  I merely forwarded it to you knowing how well you both gel on such things!!!

Oh my, touchy are we.

I don't think anyone here knows my doppelganger, so why not just blame it on you. You were the medium/source of me gaining that info.
DP.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago

In one of the past abortion topics I have equated a fetus to a parasite. As you can imagine the analogy did not digest well with some people. I also feel that children are not naive and innocent as touted to be , but essentially evil and the whole fuss about them is baseless. Obviously that dos not go well with mommies or people who would wanna be mommies someday.

Can you link it here? I think I participated in it, but can't seem to remember its name to search it. Feeling to read old stuffs.
Reading the article you gave.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In one of the past abortion topics I have equated a fetus to a parasite. As you can imagine the analogy did not digest well with some people. I also feel that children are not naive and innocent as touted to be , but essentially evil and the whole fuss about them is baseless. Obviously that dos not go well with mommies or people who would wanna be mommies someday.

Of course not, a baby doesn't come out of the womb and start cursing people and slashing other's necks. It is experiences that corrupt humans for both the better and the worse. Babies already have some amount of wisdom from past life experiences, but it's not a contributing factor to his/her pureness/evilness. The job of parents is to take their child to the path which leads to the right path, but the journey together ends at a fork. It is there that that person has to decide which road should he/she take.

Oh my, touchy are we.

I don't think anyone here knows my doppelganger, so why not just blame it on you. You were the medium/source of me gaining that info.

**repeats your pm to you**😛

over and out.
Originally posted by: debayon

Of course not, a baby doesn't come out of the womb and start cursing people and slashing other's necks. It is experiences that corrupt humans for both the better and the worse. Babies already have some amount of wisdom from past life experiences, but it's not a contributing factor to his/her pureness/evilness. The job of parents is to take their child to the path which leads to the right path, but the journey together ends at a fork. It is there that that person has to decide which road should he/she take.

You are falling for the trap, debu😆
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

I'm scared. 😲

You better be. 😈
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Can you link it here? I think I participated in it, but can't seem to remember its name to search it. Feeling to read old stuffs.
Reading the article you gave.

Honestly, I have no idea which thread it was. If I do I will definitely post it.

Till then let me add some more fuel to fire with some recent quotes by me. I have been wanting to debate this.

Anyway, innocence and purity? Now thats bull. Babies are nothing but the by product of lust and desire. They grow up to be humans driven by their own lust and desire. Oh you might say love, but love does nothing. At best it is a state of being. Only when love is consummated with lust and desire do we create the possibility of babies.

We simply delude ourselves to believe that childbirth is innocent and pure. Subliminally through babies we humans play Gods. We manifest our desires to create and mold something in our image and then pretend that the world corrupts it. Then parents play the ever sacrificing martyr to offer the child salvation by choosing the right path as determined right by parents. It serves to satisfy ourselves that we indeed too are innocent and pure, merely corrupted by the world. That we might receive salvation if we choose the right path as determined by our creator.

The ugly truth is we are all nothing but carnal animals. Grown ups, babies and all.