frendz can u help me

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

favjassi

Goldie

favjassi

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
hi frendz
actually iam new to this serial forum i saw geet fainting in airport and dev with his wife whats going on buddys?is dev not a nri why he cheated geet and who is maan?did they reveled why he cheated i mean dev cheated geet?Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "frendz can u help me" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

dev is the nri..and he did marry geet but it was a fake marriage so after take all her jewelleys and land and herself he ditched her at the airport..

maan - he is rich and wants to buy a land which is owned by geets family---that the only thing we know about maan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

favjassi

Goldie

favjassi

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
oh thanx honeyEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top