Kya dil main hai and Geet

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

I don't know if u guys have seen Kya dil main hai.

Well it started wth tht a guys cheated a girl to get her property something like tht, also afterwards he got married to her, which was fake ofcourse. The guys left her, disappeared. Then the girl went to the city to find him, well tht guy she got "married" to was getting enganged tht day. The girl found out tht the guy she was in love wth had cheated her, but she didn't give up she still tried to get him back wth help from the guys' brother. The brother had left his own family and lived alone (like maan) coz the family didn't want him to get married to a girl he loved (might be the same reason tht maan doesn't live wth the family). The guys started to regret wht he had done to the girl and ofourse started to fall in love wth her. (Sadly the serial ended, coz the channel ended 🤢 it was one of my fav serials)

So after this story i just told, i want to ask how many of u think this serial might turn out like this??? I mean geet finding Dev and then Dev falling in love wth her and Maan helping her (as it said in an article tht Maan will help her).
Edited by pakindmuziq - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
NO way iqra..i only want Geet to fall in love with Maan...but i want her to face devil...but not that she trys to get him back, but to throw chappals at him
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Suneshine-

NO way iqra..i only want Geet to fall in love with Maan...but i want her to face devil...but not that she trys to get him back, but to throw chappals at him

Well i don't mind who evr geet ends up wth. Though i want Dev to get punished, which also happened in the serial i talked abt but then ended up loving the girl he had cheated and also regreted wht he had done.
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

Well i don't mind who evr geet ends up wth. Though i want Dev to get punished, which also happened in the serial i talked abt but then ended up loving the girl he had cheated and also regreted wht he had done.

OMG realy? how can u even say that iqra? how can it be ok if she end up with that devil? com on he didn't only cheat on geet but also his wife....disgusting🤢
-Lostindreams thumbnail

OMG realy? how can u even say that iqra? how can it be ok if she end up with that devil? com on he didn't only cheat on geet but also his wife....disgusting🤢

LOL i just like both of the couples, also in the serial i told u abt he regretted wht he had done to the girl and did evrything to help her again.

Also his wife is more sick she is the masterplanner behind this.

Gosh now talking abt it, i feel it's gonna go KDMH way 😕😕

Coz in the serial i told abt it was the male lead fiance who had planned to cheat the female lead to get the property.
-Suneshine- thumbnail

LOL i just like both of the couples, also in the serial i told u abt he regretted wht he had done to the girl and did evrything to help her again.

Also his wife is more sick she is the masterplanner behind this.

Gosh now talking abt it, i feel it's gonna go KDMH way 😕😕

Coz in the serial i told abt it was the male lead fiance who had planned to cheat the female lead to get the property.

i don't even wana think about devil being the male lead...i hate him to core..he is such a thif and disgusting..i mean com on he said aww geet u are so beautiful and he did sleep with her??????????????? whats that?????????????
-Lostindreams thumbnail

i don't even wana think about devil being the male lead...i hate him to core..he is such a thif and disgusting..i mean com on he said aww geet u are so beautiful and he did sleep with her??????????????? whats that?????????????

Well if he is gonna regret wht he did i don't mind geet and dev r together, but geet and maan can end up together 2.

Love both of the couples seriously. 😳
-Suneshine- thumbnail

Well if he is gonna regret wht he did i don't mind geet and dev r together, but geet and maan can end up together 2.

Love both of the couples seriously. 😳

even if he regret what he did..stil he don't even deserve a single chance from geet..did u see his evil face and smil in the airport?🤢
-Lostindreams thumbnail
@ Mari lol yeah i saw, same happened in the serial i said. EXACTLY, the more im talking abt geet and tht other serial i feel it's going tht way.

Check wht i have edited in the post.
-Suneshine- thumbnail

@ Mari lol yeah i saw, same happened in the serial i said. EXACTLY, the more im talking abt geet and tht other serial i feel it's going tht way.

Check wht i have edited in the post.

ya but please i don't want him to be devils bro
and pluss maan is rich
1 2 3 4 5
Next