Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Kya dil main hai and Geet

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

I don't know if u guys have seen Kya dil main hai.

Well it started wth tht a guys cheated a girl to get her property something like tht, also afterwards he got married to her, which was fake ofcourse. The guys left her, disappeared. Then the girl went to the city to find him, well tht guy she got "married" to was getting enganged tht day. The girl found out tht the guy she was in love wth had cheated her, but she didn't give up she still tried to get him back wth help from the guys' brother. The brother had left his own family and lived alone (like maan) coz the family didn't want him to get married to a girl he loved (might be the same reason tht maan doesn't live wth the family). The guys started to regret wht he had done to the girl and ofourse started to fall in love wth her. (Sadly the serial ended, coz the channel ended Dead it was one of my fav serials)

So after this story i just told, i want to ask how many of u think this serial might turn out like this??? I mean geet finding Dev and then Dev falling in love wth her and Maan helping her (as it said in an article tht Maan will help her).

Edited by pakindmuziq - 01 May 2010 at 4:29pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19chullbullixox.iloveyou-Aicha--Suneshine--bhootni-No_Comments-Lana

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
NO way iqra..i only want Geet to fall in love with Maan...but i want her to face devil...but not that she trys to get him back, but to throw chappals at him

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aasthadchullbulli_SuMmEr_LoVe_Sanayaa-Lana-Lostindreams

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

NO way iqra..i only want Geet to fall in love with Maan...but i want her to face devil...but not that she trys to get him back, but to throw chappals at him

Well i don't mind who evr geet ends up wth. Though i want Dev to get punished, which also happened in the serial i talked abt but then ended up loving the girl he had cheated and also regreted wht he had done.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Suneshine--Lana

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

Well i don't mind who evr geet ends up wth. Though i want Dev to get punished, which also happened in the serial i talked abt but then ended up loving the girl he had cheated and also regreted wht he had done.
OMG realy? how can u even say that iqra? how can it be ok if she end up with that devil? com on he didn't only cheat on geet but also his wife....disgustingDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulliSanayaashivani003-Lana-Lostindreams

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

OMG realy? how can u even say that iqra? how can it be ok if she end up with that devil? com on he didn't only cheat on geet but also his wife....disgustingDead

LOL i just like both of the couples, also in the serial i told u abt he regretted wht he had done to the girl and did evrything to help her again.

Also his wife is more sick she is the masterplanner behind this.

Gosh now talking abt it, i feel it's gonna go KDMH way ConfusedConfused

Coz in the serial i told abt it was the male lead fiance who had planned to cheat the female lead to get the property.

-Suneshine--Lana

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

LOL i just like both of the couples, also in the serial i told u abt he regretted wht he had done to the girl and did evrything to help her again.

Also his wife is more sick she is the masterplanner behind this.

Gosh now talking abt it, i feel it's gonna go KDMH way ConfusedConfused

Coz in the serial i told abt it was the male lead fiance who had planned to cheat the female lead to get the property.
i don't even wana think about devil being the male lead...i hate him to core..he is such a thif and disgusting..i mean com on he said aww geet u are so beautiful and he did sleep with her??????????????? whats that?????????????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanayaa-Lana-Lostindreams

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

i don't even wana think about devil being the male lead...i hate him to core..he is such a thif and disgusting..i mean com on he said aww geet u are so beautiful and he did sleep with her??????????????? whats that?????????????

Well if he is gonna regret wht he did i don't mind geet and dev r together, but geet and maan can end up together 2.

Love both of the couples seriously. Embarrassed

-Suneshine--Lana

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Well if he is gonna regret wht he did i don't mind geet and dev r together, but geet and maan can end up together 2.

Love both of the couples seriously. Embarrassed
even if he regret what he did..stil he don't even deserve a single chance from geet..did u see his evil face and smil in the airport?Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanayaakrystal_watz-Lana-Lostindreams

Go to top