Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
i think dev has fallen in love with geet....wen nayantara said that he mite hv fallen for geet...dev's expression seemed to support her words.
i am counting on this. wud love to see a triangle between geet, maan ad dev. that way both these gud luking hunks will stay in the show. i will be very upset if dev's role ends here.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mistybluebiryaniwow123luv07prida-Lostindreamssweet.melody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dev in love with geet?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
i hope his role doesn't end so soon..cuz i want geet to face him again...and maybe he fall for her but i want geet to hate him

Edited by -Suneshine- - 01 May 2010 at 4:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LiViYaSofnaadoremevirgo-Lostindreams-Lana

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I agree evn i felt the same, also tht night he said something like tht he was liking her beauty and bholaban.

Wierd he has already a wife and falling in love wth another girl and evn spent the night.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur-tashaSofnaadoremevirgo-Lana

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
I don't think Dev is in love with Geet YET...

At the moment, he is more infatuated by her beauty and innocence as he mentioned in one of the episodes. He has definitely developed some feelings for her, but at the moment I think its only lustful feelings and attraction, not love.

Probably over time, Dev will realize that he just can't seem to forget Geet so easily. Hopefully he realizes later on that whatever he has done to Geet was disgusting and wrong...then maybe there's a chance of him truely falling in love with her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LiViYamayur-tashaadoremevirgoChillMaarYaar-Lanasweet.melody

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I don't think it is love for him yet..but he is for sure smitted by her beauty...but maybe he will fall for her later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Thats definitely not love, his feelings for geet has more to do with infactuation but nothing with love..............

May be with time he might miss her and keep thinkikng about her which will only happen when someone keep reminding and talk about geet all the time , else i dont think dev would even care to think and waste his precious time on geet ............. with in a week he will forget her . so its just attraction and infactuation

adoremevirgo

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
i think yes....she must hve fallen... in love maybe he will realise it when man and geet are together

adoremevirgo

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Maybe not sooo soon but eventually with time he will begin to fall for her again and realize his big mistake! But this may not happen so soon as cvs will drag for a long time! Embarrassed

adoremevirgo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top