Gurmeet Choudhary's fitness mantra 7

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Muneba

Groupbie

Muneba

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet Choudhary's fitness mantra

Television stars need to be fit - and not just because they're seen every day. They need to look glamorous for that, but they also need to be fit enough to handle continual 12-hour shoots that often go on without break for weeks. Gurmeet Choudhary aka Maan of STAR One's Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi is very health conscious and believes that one should live in a healthy way. He gives us some of his fitness and diet tips.

More on Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi: Discuss here| Watch full episodes| Official website

Fitness: "I mainly believe in strength training. I also do kick-boxing, which makes the body supple, and go for dance classes which, besides keeping one flexible, are a good form of doing cardio. I don't believe in hitting the gym and I am quite influenced with kick-boxing which I had joined six years ago. It has now become a part of my life, and it's the same with dance classes. I am still in the learning process and I think dancing is the best exercise to keep fit."

Diet: "I believe in eating healthy, so I eat at short intervals and I start my morning with a glass of vegetable juice mostly karela. I love karela juice because it is very healthy for our body, though its very bitter but I am used to it now... after that I have a bowl of skimmed milk with wheat flakes and two egg white omelets and bread. I believe in having a heavy breakfast. Two and half hours later I follow up with some fruits like oranges which I always carry while travelling. Later for lunch, I eat four rotis, a bowl of dal and vegetables which is either made by Debina or by my cook. In the evening, I snack on two biscuits and protein shake and for dinner I prefer only rotis and dal as I strictly avoid rice."

On being happy: "If you want be happy and stay healthy, keep smiling always. Being with Debina and seeing her smile makes me happy! On the sets also I keep joking with my co-actors…"

Gurmeet is quite happy with his character in Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi, so watch out for his rough look (he only wears black) every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm only on STAR One.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet Choudhary's fitness mantra 7" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
dear already posted

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top