Daily Discussion Thread : 1st May - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
I cnt even think of seeing Archana with a diff guy same with Manav as well hence all the hatred fr Choo........honestly sumtyms I feel Shravni is not all that bad after all she loves Manav nd is very selfish maybe that's how u need to be to survive in today's world......one thing for sure if the Retards show Archu nd Manav marrying diff ppl.......... the show is over fr me 😒
Tanya,seriously do u think he was eager to please choo today?

Savita said so...but do u believe so.

He was infact trying to please archana....thats what she wanted from him na....he didnt want it,like always he's doing it for archana not for choo.
Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago

Archana is in a very wrong situation . I don't know why she is not leaving this house . Nothing will make Shravani happier and that is what Archana wants .

Also the garage problem is solved so what is she doing there . She should leave and let Manav and Shravani start their new journey together ...
Had he tried to please choo...why was he constantly looking at archana?

Why did he cry infront of savita saying it felt good to see the way she treats Archana now.he's happy that his choice wasnt wrong......he wouldnt have thot of giving the money to choo,defying his mother's wishes...never.....not fo rchoo atleast...it was clearly for archana.
Originally posted by gaurimisha

Tanya,seriously do u think he was eager to please choo today?

Savita said so...but do u believe so.

He was infact trying to please archana....thats what she wanted from him na....he didnt want it,like always he's doing it for archana not for choo.

yea totally agree I remember the scene vividly Manav approached towards Choo nd looked for a sec towards Archu nd remembered what she told him the other bout making Choo comfy nd secure.....he jst pacified Archu's concern 

btw Manav looked so helpless ....he ws crying ðŸ˜­  while telling Sav that he finally saw what he always wanted to see his wife nd Mom getting along ....really felt terrible for him.
She's not leaving the house bcoz she wants to treasure every happy moment in that house..to live the rest of her life in these happy memories...
Though she understands everyone n cares for all...yet she's human enough to want some happiness with the only man she loves.

Tanya,seriously do u think he waon't s eager to please choo today?

Of course GM. He believes that Archana is absolutely right when she says that as Choo is going to be his wife , he should try and keep her happy  and make her feel important . That's exactly what he was doing today .Archu said this because it is a fact . It is Manav who keeps telling her that Archu is now only a friend and Choo is his wife to be , so I don't think Archu is wrong at all.

omg !! gm I think we almost posted at the same tym here ....our posts r almost alike 😆

She's not leaving the house bcoz she wants to treasure every happy moment in that house..to live the rest of her life in these happy memories...
What nonsense . She has to let to the soon to be married couple alone ...let them bond .
She has to make a new life for herself .
GM, Piya ....you both have to stop being so hopelessly romantics and use your brains for once ...Look at the facts guys ...