On the wings of Love...OS on Mayur

Posted: 13 years ago

Hey People 😃

Here my 1st OS on Mayur...hope you will appreciate it

Here the banner made by Shikha😳

Los Angeles, the city of angels, who knows if it's true.
In this new city everything is foreign to me, people, things and habits, so different from Mumbai, my beloved city.
In this new world, everything is different, you're alone and no one will ever be your help, people here are all alien to you.
Nobody looks at you, nobody speaks, nobody touches you, you are sick of a disease called diversity, and nobody will ever heal.
In my new school the Sacred Heart High School, the same rules of outside, no one considers you, you are invisible.
I am in this school for almost a week and still have no friends, I can not seem to belong to this life, I feel that all is escaping from the hands, it seems that nothing belongs to me.
My only consolation is to go home and turn on the computer and chat with my friends in Mumbai. They only give me the strength to continue to feel alive.
At home the situation was not much better than school, my mother had never been with me, or for business or otherwise, and me always alone.
The only news of my boring life was that I had added a Messenger boy, whose contact was " The life that I haven't. "

From there after a series of events, I started chatting with him night and day, he was becoming like a drug for me, I could not live without his conversations.
He spoke to me of his life that he never had, and I told him about mine just because we looked so alike, that I wanted to know him at all costs, but I did not know how.

I arrived at school with a smile thinking about who could be the guy that was my last thought before going to sleep and he was the first thought to wake me up in the morning.
I tried but I could not find, and the disappointment began growing inside me.
As I have never seen him my brain invented nonsense on it, thought it was my imagination because I hadn't a real friend, I'd created via Messenger, or boys at my school was teasing me. But when I passed through the corridors I did not see anyone behind me laughing, all was normal, apparently. The afternoon after the homework I always connect in Messenger, to find a single clue that I could connect to my friend online.
But this did not happen ever, he did not want me to reveal who he was and I had offended him so much that we had not spoken to me  for three days.

During this period I noticed the boys in my class, who made jokes at my expense.
One of them command of all, I did not know his name, and I did not care, but this guy had already entered into my black list.
I didn't care, but he watched me all the time, with accusing eyes, or disappointment, but it was always sad, and this saddened me.

But I did not know why.
Only one afternoon I had started to wonder if I knew the messenger boy, maybe or maybe not.
But out of curiosity one evening I started chatting and I asked him.

And he answered hesitatingly-Yes-
-"Who I'm? And how I'm? -
- Your name is Nupur, you're a tall, thin, black-haired, you have brown eyes not too light or too dark as a freshly made ice cream, which melts when you look at too, you  are bold and nothing and nobody can put their feet on-
-And how do you know this? - I asked shocked.
- I know, because I observe you a lot, I know the hour of physical education once you have been pushed and pulled a ball on you, and you just react, you're determined, and those were very afraid  .-

-You were there? -
-Yes -
"Who are you? -
"I can not tell you ... -

"Why? -
-One day you'll know, but not now .-
-I hope that day comes soon .- I said.

In school after the first hour, the aisles felt screams, cries and incitement, then I decided to go and see what was happening, I saw two boys who were beaten, and others who cheered them or stop them.
-Mayank, stop... give it up!- or –Mayank go-
Mayank was the boy in my class, who was beating a bigger, the reason was ignore to me.
While I was there, the boys turned to me, but talking with the boy who was beaten with Mayank were saying, with air-Oh Raj, the young baby is here! -

I initially did not understand, but then I realized that the phrase was directed towards me, then decided to tell him something, but then I saw Mayank, just a little bruised, his nose was bleeding and he head to the boy that talked to me and pulled his fist.
Maybe now I was all clear, he was the messenger boy, and perhaps because of some other measure said by those guys he reacted in this way.

He was beaten them to protect me.
I could not believe it, my wish had come true I had seen him, and seems to me  the best thing in my life.
He had been under my eyes all this time, and I'd never noticed, then when he looked at me with those eyes he was giving me a clue, but I was blind in front of the reality

The boys were leaving to get reinforcements, I knew that Mayank just could not fight, then I went before the others came and took it away.
He let himself guided by me, without hesitation, blindly trusted me and I him.
I have no idea where I was leading him, but any place was better than that.
We found ourselves in the gym changing rooms, tired and sweaty, but happy to be there alone.

We were smiling, I thought it's  wonderful.
-You are so beautiful-he said, no reason, but it was sweet.
I was blushing, my cheeks were red.
-Thanks -I said

-And for what? "- He said, laughing.
-To protect me, while others mock me, to talk to me, while others insult me, be with me while the others run off-
-Who is not talking to you, whoever is not with you is mad because he does not know what he lose, he do not know  that front of himself he has an angel with black hair like the night.-
-I want to stay like this, with you, forever- I said smiling.
-So let's do happen, do not stop here, let's go together-
-Okay .-
Nupur  as I have known you on Messenger I understand that you are my soul mate, and I do not want to stay away from you, I think you gave me the opportunity to have a future, and I want to be with you, love you Nupur –he said me.
-Me too I love you Mayank, you are the only person who has understood me, the only one that has always been next to me .-

And while I was crying he kissed me.
Then I realized that he  was my other half.
He changed his contact in - The life I have - and we both as personal message:-Our love will be forever, love you-

And our friends instead written," Finally you [M]eet, maybe for a game of desti[N]y"

hope people u like it.
please comment
Superb Parm👏👏👏
it's sooooo cute..
res

EDITED

OMG Parm
It was beautiful OS hun
Absolute loved it
Do write more

x x
Edited by Ansh_Arti - 13 years ago
o u t s t a n d i n g

m i n d b l o w i n g

! ! !  B l o s s o m i n g   O n e s h o t  ! ! !

" Finally you [M]eet, maybe for a game of desti[N]y"

Heyyyya Parm !!!

that was an awesome one-shot !! :) :) Loved it tons ! :) : )
beautiful penning ! i loved the whole story... and esp the ending line... it was really beautiful...
dentiny sure gives us interesting surprises :) !

thanks for the pm!
Beautiful One Shot Parm ..
Loved it so very much .....!
Hey Parm di great OS .

Really awesome .

Simply superb .

Do pm me whenever you write another one .