AR FF-||Obsessed||- Hurry up

Poll Question :

Should i take a leap and show AR Particularly

Poll Choice
AR and there Marriage.
AR and the current atmosphere.
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
THIS IS MEANT TO BE READ BEFORE VOTING - read slowly and reply honestly - for god sake - why all of you are sooo impatient ! REad Slowly !πŸ˜›πŸ˜› [scolding - but with lve]πŸ˜†

Particularly, This FF is based On the Obsession which Arman has for Riddima and Riddimaa has For Arman -

In Last 23 parts i hav just brought them close and at a point where they could trust each other

My next phase starts very much now - I have been constanstly Reading comments from very start. and recently my "Good friend"πŸ˜› Sonia - just commented to move on the FF to NExt Stage - in other words towards the MArraige side of ARman and Riddimaa

Ultimately my own perspective is that only but then i surely want your view - well in The UPCOMING PART - CHAPTER 24, you will be seeing a leap oF 4 months - in during many things happened which would just skip UP and the Story will began with AR shaadi !

basically, This FF will END in more 20 parts ! for sure. SO i really want to show the REAL obbsession OF ARman And Riddimaa in the UPcoming 20 parts ....

So Poll - Vote ! and tell me.

I want A quick RESPONSE - as I HAVE TO UPDATE TOdaY ! Itself

and

YES .... be quick
BESIDE THAT, Iusually get atleast 27 comments on each part ! tou i want atleast 20 people telling their View !!! 😊 (Won't be THAT hard - try !)

Love Maha😳
my vote goes to AR current atmosphere.
truck

love
Riddss
Hi maha,

My vote goes to AR & their marriage....
Originally posted by Riddss

my vote goes to AR current atmosphere.
truck

love
Riddss

ok but if this current goes on then NO MARRIAGE PART ! as i will only show their time Before Marriage and end up the FF in 20 parts while showing their affair in before shaadi !

no shaadi sequeal then !😊
hey MAHA...πŸ˜ƒ

my vote goes to....
AR and their MarriageπŸ˜ƒ

love
prinz
😳
i think Maha obsession after marriage too
i wanna see that
Originally posted by Hello_01

ok but if this current goes on then NO MARRIAGE PART ! as i will only show their time Before Marriage and end up the FF in 20 parts while showing their affair in before shaadi !

no shaadi sequeal then !😭

no it's not fair maha,😭😭😲
😲😭current truck + marriage

& yyy only more 20 parts

love
Riddss
Edited by Riddss - 13 years ago
oh i feel they should strengthen their bond first..how they are obsessed n cant live without each other..marriage toh has to happen n will definitely happen but let us c more of their obsession for each other..u do whatever u are comfortable with !!
yes i also want Ar marriage.... liken plzz when u give the leap thing do start frm the wedding day i mean their first night etc....

i m okwid anything u want to do ... but i really like if u start with their wedding day ...

love ya
TALIAH
AR and there marraige, show the wedding too :) and all the wedding perps :) and then continue with ur 20 parts so we get more parts :)