Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Article:What are our TV celebs doing this summer?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
What are our TV celebs doing this summer?

The sun is beating down on the city, schools are closed and the parks are flooded with children, beaches flooded with people trying to have fun, some are off to their hometowns others to exotic places around the world. People are trying different ways to beat the heat and also the boredom that sets in during this time of the year. But this is true only for a few people. Unfortunately, all this summer holidays hype lasts only till one is in school and college.

Once you start working, the words 'summer vacation' gets erased from your dictionary permanently! Nonetheless, no one is a machine and everyone needs a break once in a while. We caught up some of our busy-body stars and asked them what their plans are for this summer.

Abhinav Shukla
Abhinav Shukla
Actor Abhinav Shukla essays the character of 'Dev' an NRI who marries a simple Indian girl from Punjab, in STAR One's latest show Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi.  The show has become quite popular with young audiences and he is quite busy with his shooting.

We spoke to him about his plans for the summer and he said, "I love traveling. But due to the profession that I am in, I hardly get any holidays. But if I get an off soon, I'm planning to go to Ladakh. As a child, I used to go to the hill stations like Manali and Nainital in the North for holidays. The best thing about those days was that my friends and family used to go together on vacation."

Link :: http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=What-are-our-TV-celebs-doing-this-summer&aid=1735

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

biryani-Mansi-Chandani_Csweet.melody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article:What are our TV celebs doing this summer?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet.melody

IF-Stunnerz

sweet.melody

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article!

so it looks like the Dev character might be sticking around on Geet.

Hope he gets time to relax too!

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
thanx 4 the Article

Post Reply New Post

Go to top