Uttaran

Need poll_Is anyone really watching Uttaran now?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mistyblue

Groupbie

mistyblue

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Could someone post a poll to see how many people have stopped watching the episodes after vansh Icha marriage or even after Veer's pathetic characterisation nowadays. Just need to find out how many stopped seeing and how many are still watching. Maybe we should create a TRP of our own.Wink

I have stopped watching since 3weeks now, Dont see any hope for my return the way story is getting tottally rotten.Cry

Am I the only one or are there others who have saved themselves from torture and mindless logic ?Confused

Edited by mistyblue - 01 May 2010 at 1:54am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

982115834shanthagp05lrl fanpinkdaisyveerichnutmeg7anu rulzjyoti06tiny15shivani9shyamsChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need poll_Is anyone really watching Uttaran now?" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
There is no use of making a poll for it because I m sure nobody in this forum is watching itLOL..but that doesn't mean the trps will come down because most of us in the forums r not contributing to the trps ..its the Indian viewers all across India who r continuing to shower love on Uttaran..so if a poll is to b made ..it should b a nationwide Poll on a news channel to see from where the trps r comingWinkLOL
But one thing I hv noticed is that many new viewers hv started watching this show after Vansh-Ichha marriage for various reasons..I myself hv my friends in other forums asking me about Vansh-Ichha story before their marriage...so for them Uttaran might b still watchable..u never know as I was going through that vansh-Ichha cute couple thread where I saw many new people talking about thier chemistryLOL...

when it comes to Tappu-Torture I m not sur how many r watching it for Tap-factorLOL

but the end result is people might still watch the show out of curiosity to know what happens next because thats been the trademark of this show...theres always a suspense around itOuch..and even if we don't watch our family is there to watch it..so as it is trps r getting recorded if any one member in our house is watching itLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkdaisysonia77anu rulztiny15shonuuChillMaarYaar

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Hey mistyblue...its alaways a good idea to do a poll and i am very fond of polls, given the fact the idea is urs y dont u jump in n start the poll topic ...personally i watch this show intermittenetly and as u r aware its not difficult to imagine n catch up with things...as nothing changes in this story except expressions...and there is nothing worth in those expressions.....I imagine many might have done themselves a favour by not watching this soap..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.tinafanstiny15shonuu

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Hey Jyoti I am not sure about the new interest for people in uttaran,,,but this story was always predicatble...there was no element of suspense in this story at all...we have all declared Veer will be physically and spiritually dead long ago may 3-4 months back and thats what we are watching now....

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1327627

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1364026

Edited by shivani109 - 01 May 2010 at 2:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.tiny15shonuuChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
hey guys , ppl with right minds are smart enough to say bye bye to the show and rest are watchcing only for romance and chemistry  as they as re cent new members who dont have any idea aout this creepy show , they want to enjoy their fav couples chemistry nothing else ...... if they have minds and seen this crap like we did , they wont say yes i love their chemistry apart vansh ad icha

and shivani :- i second ur pst , yes we alll were aware veer is going to bend to taps as a looser and they are shwoing the same thing in most awful way and that toooooo draggggggggggggginggggggggggg as if its the best of human life YUCK

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanthagp05Dhriti.shivani9shonuutiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
yaar i watch dis show not 4 tapwater but in dis hope dat in cuming epis. CV's may show her loosing & den getting kicked out of B- house by elders wid vansh dragging her out of da house & making her 2 divorce veer so dat  happiness & a new gal"ll cum in his bro's life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

navreet143

Groupbie

navreet143

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
yeah they are dragging the bit too much.....I will stop watching it too if they dont fast track the show.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Infact i  know loads of people who watch it...just today i met someone at lunch and she said she specially got colours installed here in london so she can watch uttaran..because we have to pay for it here too now..its no more a free channel...and whats more intresting is that she isnt the typical serial type..she is a top lawyer...so there you go!!!!....very intresting i thought!!!...as for me i used to be regular only with lado..but thanks to vansh ichha and the suspense behind their track i find myself trying not to miss an episode of uttaran!!!!!...but each to their own....and if you ask me the reality is that we are a very tiny fraction here in the forum....the trp's of the show speak for themself..now who are the people who are voting for uttaran..i do not know..but my sense tells me its got to be a somewhat fair basis..else why would other channels or shows for that matter happily sit back and accept their defeat in ratings!!!!..because we all know that these are the ratings that keep a show....i think uttaran has far more suspense in its story than any of the other shows right now..atleast thats what i feel...but atleast most of us here in the forum have one common view...it seems mostly all of us hate tapu!!!Wink.....and want her exposed......how i would love to see that!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgstartiny15shivani9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top