Dill Mill Gaye

30/4 - DMG Gang : Facebook & Twitter Updates!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Siddhanth's new FB status message :

I am dreaming too much about my wife. Armaan, what the hell did you mix in my vodka last night? The hangover is making me see her everywhere and my eyes are aching now. Ouch

Armaan tweets Sid :

Abe  tu Riddhima ke saath OT mein kya kar raha hai?Angry We have a flight to US for weekend holiday. Take my name in front of her - she will tell you hum dono uske laayak nahiin hai - she will throw you out and we can head to Las Vegas. Embarrassed

Naina tweets Sue :

Mera hone waala handbag.... sorry.... pati sirf mera hai! Apne gore-gore gaal aur silky silky baal usse door rakho! Angry

Yuvi's new FB status message:

Ladki hai kya ... re baba.... iska retard-pana ... re baba.... dekho dekho zara... khud ko samajhti hai kya.... mujhe marr jaane ko kaha ..... boyfriend nahiin, main iska dhoklaa hoon kya?Cry

Riddhima writes on Sid's wall:

Badtameez aadmi! You were deliberately distracting me in the OT , weren't you? So, that i throw you out of the OT and you can go swinging with Armaan to LV? Angry

Sue's FB status message update:

I am super-sexy. Be JEALOUS. Embarrassed

Love and luck to everyone,Heart

God bless everyone. Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 01 May 2010 at 1:19pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*LRC92bhavdevirohanluvn7geniushusnia_4ukripsynm21MuasamSept16thhalifax004-Su-nicky_ashokdouknosupercool3JATINTHAKKARmirka88SimplyNiceka7eelaflamingo_ariesZayaHarshikaprejudicedAnnaNAshleyaishu_25ShiningStar18ANfan1000Antares-bornalee-minchiZaynoo2320Khushboo_ANnyctophilia-bhootni-shamilanwayassdtvgojanpatakhaguddiaish_punk-Lostindreamsprerna4rishavnikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "30/4 - DMG Gang : Facebook & Twitter Updates!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ka7eela

IF-Dazzler

ka7eela

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL hilarious post poco..i love!! Smile...Siddy widdy did look drunk yesterday didnt he?!!..par unai tu pyar ka nasha char gaya hai! Embarrassed...vodka shodka kiss kam kai?! LOL

Edited by ka7eela - 01 May 2010 at 1:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MuasamSept16thTheBlackJaguar

JATINTHAKKAR

IF-Dazzler

JATINTHAKKAR

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Hilarious & Humourous Post Nitz.
God Bless you!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MuasamSept16thTheBlackJaguar

MuasamSept16th

Goldie

MuasamSept16th

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Siddhanth's new FB status message :

I am dreaming too much about my wife. Armaan, what the hell did you mix in my vodka last night? The hangover is making me see her everywhere and my eyes are aching now. OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

Armaan tweets Sid :

Abe  tu Riddhima ke saath OT mein kya kar raha hai?AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry We have a flight to US for weekend holiday. Take my name in front of her - she will tell you hum dono uske laayak nahiin hai - she will throw you out and we can head to Las Vegas. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Naina tweets Sue :

Mera hone waala handbag.... sorry.... pati sirf mera hai! Apne gore-gore gaal aur silky silky baal usse door rakho! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Ladki hai kya ... re baba.... iska retard-pana ... re baba.... dekho dekho zara... khud ko samajhti hai kya.... mujhe marr jaane ko kaha ..... boyfriend nahiin, main iska dhoklaa hoon kya?CryCryCryCryCryCry

Riddhima writes on Sid's wall:

Badtameez aadmi! You were deliberately distarcting me in the OT , weren't you? So, that i throw you out of the OT and you can go swinging with Armaan to LV? AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I am super-sexy. Be JEALOUS. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Love and luck to everyone,Heart

God bless everyone. Hug

ROFLROFL  OMG Poco.... u cracked me up so bad on tht one. Hilarious post!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hug

MuasamSept16th

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Armaan tweets Sid :

Abe  tu Riddhima ke saath OT mein kya kar raha hai?AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry We have a flight to US for weekend holiday. Take my name in front of her - she will tell you hum dono uske laayak nahiin hai - she will throw you out and we can head to Las Vegas. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ROFLROFLROFL They're better off in LV! LOL Wink

Naina tweets Sue :

Mera hone waala handbag.... sorry.... pati sirf mera hai! Apne gore-gore gaal aur silky silky baal usse door rakho! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Handbag!!! Shocked ROFL Pco you're hilarious!

Ladki hai kya ... re baba.... iska retard-pana ... re baba.... dekho dekho zara... khud ko samajhti hai kya.... mujhe marr jaane ko kaha ..... boyfriend nahiin, main iska dhoklaa hoon kya?CryCryCryCryCryCry

Dhoklaa!!!!!! Hayye main mar jawaan!!! Hanste hanste pet phat gaya! Ouch ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I am super-sexy. Be JEALOUS. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

True...Modi genes! Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Poco...did I EVER tell you exactly how much I love you? Embarrassed

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Khushboo!Hug

Do love me as long as I am around.
Blushing

Khushboo_AN

n7genius

n7genius

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
hahaha LOL ... loved especially Sid's adn Sue's status messages Poco LOL . Someone really did mix something in Sid's drink. He has begun daydreaming about Riddhima LOL or keeps looking at her like OT yesterday Wink .

Edited by n7genius - 01 May 2010 at 5:06am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top