Drowning in your LOVE :D Siddhima Love..

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok as for the dreams and precap go.. We saw our sweetie cutiepie Siddy-Boy already falling for his dreamgirl😳 And in the precap, we saw Mrs. Nakchadi Modi is going weak in fronta her man☺️ I am back with a bit analysis😍

The first precap was the definition of Original SR relationship... Siddy-woddy LOVES to be scolded by his wife aint he? As soon as Ridzy saw him in the corridor, she was lost for a moment 😳 And so much so, that she actually had to remind ( read scold ) herself abt her own dec😲 Now that's what I call Siddy-Effect⭐️ She has turned into a stern woman in last few days, but in Sid's dream, it is the Riddhima with whom he lived with for 2 months😳 her scolding him, her blabbering in fronta him to no end, and him listening silently😳Though I prefer a silent wife listenin to her hubby and lost in him, but for a change, it was amazing😉 The dream was just PURE and defining the original essence of Mrs.Lecture Modi and Mr. Handsome hunk😳 The dream was more a bond of Friendship.. ☺️

The second dream grew a bit from just Friendship to Attraction... No doubt he is getting naughty in his thoughts and yet he understands Ridzy so well😲 Her expressions in his dream were like Original Riddhima.. It was beyond amazing.. 😳 And the most loving part of it is, Sid knows her attitude so well, and yet loves her so much🤗 He made this quote come true -- I love her not for what she is, but forwhat I am when I m with her.. 😳 It really doesn't matter if she is indifferent or rude to him.. Though Ridz insulted both in last epi, still Sid couldn't resist to get attracted to her⭐️ He loved her with all her flaws and drawbacks.. Hence.. it's the purest of all kinda love-stories👏.. And now it's time for Siddy-boy to say I love you, and that's the beginning of everything.. and try to win her back.. Go Sid GOOOOOOO !!😳

And finally, these two dreamz helped him to realize what exactly he has to do now! He can't live without her eh, can he?🥱And she is yet to take any decision properly.. From now, only I will take my own decisions.. Just by saying this stuff again n again, one can't exactly take any dec in REAL right? Ridzy should understand that Rishte zaroorat se nahi, ehsaas se bante hai.. May be Riddhima needs nobody to have a happy life, but she cant ignore the feeling that she has for Sid right?😳 The marriage left her dumbstruck and hurt ( when she got married ), and now this divorce has made a permanent scar on her heart.. 😭 And if the wife can't decide what to do or at two minds, the husband should try to help her reach any decision for everyone's good😳 That's exactly Siddy-Boy is doing.. Sid had seen her frustration, her pain, her love for her near n dear ones, but not her anger for them.. I don't remember Sid had to face the rage of Ridz's anger after he became close to her.. Hence it's difficult for Sid to judge Riddhima if she actually signed those papers out of her 'desire to go back to her past' or her 'anger'..Shashank has seen Ridz's anger before as well.. Hence he got it right.. And therefore, his dec of giving 7 months to each other was wise and nice.. As he knows what Ridz can do on an impulse of anger.. And now Siddy-boy is learning the part as well⭐️ Seedhi ungli se ghee nahi niklega toh ungli tedhi karni padegi👏👏Go Sid Go ! Talk to her and sort out the original reasons of her signing the DP👏👏 And stop taking Armaan's name in fronta her which only worsen the situation👏👏 She also wants to talk abt ONLY SR.. And Sid everytime brought Armaan's name, and hence Ridz refuses to talk to him👏👏 Sid PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ have a convo with her MINUS any Armaan and we will see how Ridz maintains her stand of not talkin n living with Sid for ever😉😉 I am hoping Monday's epi will at least clear the clouds between SR regarding their reasons for Signing the DP and help Ridz to reach any wise decision..⭐️

-----------------------------------------------------

@ Bashers -- Plz come n post to get an one-liner response 'Opinion respected' and make fool our of urselves..👏
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely post ...

A conversation without Armaan's name dragged in between is very much needed.....
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post guddi.. *reserved for comment*
  Edit - its too late so I am posting ma comments in last page 😳
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Aaaaaaa.. thanks Monar 😃 will wait for tht..

And agreed AN.. Seriously, it's just SR and SR when SR r together.. No 3rd person should come btwn them 😳
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
👍🏼 awesome post..i love it! 😃
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

guddi kya baat kahin...mail it to riddhima....she cannot run away ,decision needs to be taken and not the one abt wajood but the existing scenario...........clear sab ke questions ...........and a heart to heart conversation is needed between them.............they have to work things out ,not run away because they encountered a storm on the way.............

btw love siddanth ka dreams ,his desire for his wife,his fondness for her behaving as his wife.........awwwww.........
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
really i want aconvo of just SR thats it !!!!!!!!!!!!
It will solve the basics at least..................
Edited by uppaas - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Chakk te phattey!🥳

This post is stupendofabulouslyfantastical. 😍

I love how you have defined the stages of SR's relationship by using the analogy of his Sid's dreams and the precap. And your analysis on Sid's measured reaction to Riddhima's anger is spot on.

GOD bless you. 🤗

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

awesome post dear

i loved the title you gave this post,

looking fowrad to the mon epsiode and the SR scene

norzar
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Chakk te phattey!🥳

This post is stupendofabulouslyfantastical. 😍

I love how you have defined the stages of SR's relationship by using the analogy of his Sid's dreams and the precap. And your analysis on Sid's measured reaction to Riddhima's anger is spot on.

GOD bless you. 🤗

🤗🤗 Thanks hun😳 I seriously hope something nice will happen on Monday's epi rather than her just running away from the situation😕 It's getting on my nerves.. she needs to take a stable dec asap😊 will Sid help her?😭