Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

~FF False Pride or True Love~Part 32 ~Page 62~ (Page 62)

Post Reply New Post

Page 62 of 63

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khyser

Both updates were fabulous.............i wish every girl gets betterhalf like karan...........soooooooooo caring
Thanks a lot  Khyser grand sourire

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~FF False Pride or True Love~Part 32 ~Page 62~ (Page 62)" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aabrayy

aww karan is soo caringEmbarrassed.....and ehehee veer knows everything LOL hope karan tells evrything to veer.....luved both parts cynthia....upd soon
Thanks a lot Aabrayy

ushali

ushali

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Nice updates.keep it up! Clap

Edited by ushali - 18 August 2010 at 8:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SexyLo

shalini01

IF-Rockerz

shalini01

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
karan is my perfect guyDay Dreaming Blushing great job cynthia. loved it.

SexyLo

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini01

karan is my perfect guyDay Dreaming Blushing great job cynthia. loved it.
thank Shailini Clin d'œil

shalini01

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
wow hun!!!!!!!
brilliant parts

SexyLo

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Abha was still sick, her mother was at her bedside during this time Karan was anxious for the rest of their relationship, one in his family knows the real truth about Tasveer, but the importance is that tomorrow he starts his new job and if it ever turned bad, he can find an apartment for them.

The next morning, Karan was ready for his first day of work before leaving, he took the blessings of Dadi but his mind was still lost in Abha, he wanted to see her but could not prevent the family barriers to live his love in broad daylight as he decided to call it.

- Hello Karan, how are you?
- Karan you should not call me at any hour, said Abha
- I'm worried about your health, I have no right to protest Karan.
- I am better but I'm gonna tell your father that I could not come to work for a few days said Abha
- Do not worry I'll take care of is, Karan said and hanged up.

He knew it would oppose this idea, after all this does not arouse any suspicions. It happens almost Veer who had just started working.

- Hello Bahiya said Karan.
- Hello Karan, so close to your first day?
- Yes, I'm going but  could  informed dad  that Tasveer is sick and can not come to work today.
- How does the voice of Jaggu said.
- Hello Daddy, well Tasveer phoned and she just can not come to work, she is sick.
- Ok now you are going  to your first day of work.

Karan had left, he went to his first day of work, lots of project in mind and full of dreams.

Abha was sleeping on her bed, her mother had to spend the night beside her. But the morning of Abha had continued to go and sit by it gets better. Abha thought about his future, his mother, his brother and Sanskar supports but his father will be against the union. Karan wanted to take his independence from what our father hates himself and that this marriage will not happen in standards. She wondered she should spend her happiness before his father's honor? His father had chosen for her Sanskar but his heart refused to love anyone other than Karan. Then his mother said to support his heart and not listen to reason.

Meanwhile Thakur would see in his room with the intention of her answer about her marriage with Sanskar but her mother had not said how to get out of the predicament.

- Abha, Thakur said.
- Yes petaji meets Abha.
- How are you?
- I am better thank you petaji.

Thakur moved near her daughter and stroked her hair after all it is his youngest daughter after ruining the lives of his first daughter, he would not repeat with her but she would agree with his choice?
- I wanted to know if you had agreed to marry Sanskar launched Thakur.

Abha watched his father and looked down, she would have the strength to refuse? Would she have the courage to say she loves another man? If so this will tell him who is this man? So many questions and answers jostling in his head. To find the answer you go to the next chap

pratsy

ushali

ushali

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Nice update.!!!

SexyLo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top