Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

~FF False Pride or True Love~Part 32 ~Page 62~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 63

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

In the morning sunshine, Prakash decided to find a job, he went to inform his father, but he was against the idea but the CP had to explain that their financial sesources will soon be exhausted.

He remained on his decision and didn't want his son to work, Pratap, CP makes him understood the situation that they believed in the ancient traditions.

Thakur refused to  bless Prakash, but it was his sad mother who blessed him and wished him good luck,  Abha also gave him company.

Along on their way she confessed to Prakash that she also had an interview but she did not want to talk about that in the family because her  father would be angry. Its for this reason she only informed her mother. 

Prakash wished her good luck when she consulted the address of the interview she noticed that it was the address of their old castle Swan Bhawan.

She wanted to turn around but said to herself that it was the fate and  god's will, which was making her return possible to the castle of her childhood.

She arrived at Swan Bhawan, Veer had just entered, and he welcomed her and requested her to sit down and told her that his father would be with her in a few moments.

Jaggu comes into play:

-Hello, young lady, I'm Jagmohan Prasad I am a lawyer and I want a personal secretary.

Abha was surpised to see Jagmohan Prashad and when he asked her what her name was, she didn't want to tell him her real name as she wanted to hide her identity. As a matter of fect she didn'twant anybody to know that she works for Jagmohan. Thats why she decided to use the fake name Tasveer.

-My name Tasveer Singh, I will do my work with honesty and will take care of my job. I will not give you any chance to complain.

She regretted having to hide her identity but it is not so much to advance that she would rather not disclose.

Jaggu accepted her application and asked her to come to work the next day at 10 am.

She was lost in thoughts when she struck a charming young man, who barely caught before it falls, she apologized and left.

She thought how she would tell her mother that she find a job during that time the young man recalled his meeting with Abha is lost in thoughts he had forgotten to ask Veer who was that mysterious young woman.

He leaves his room and hit his sister- in- law who was in a bad mood, he did not even bother to raise his remark.

He ran to his brother, who looked at him with concern.

Karan,are you okay? Why are you so restless?
- I'm fine Veer, please tell me who was that charming girl, and where has she gone now, by the time Abha came out and karan asked her what was she doing there?

Meet the the new dad's personal secretary, she is called Tasveer.
-Tasveer, what a pretty name.
Karan returned to his room and lost in thought, leaving his papers with Veer.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

simron..._Neetu_chipKrisha123laynaVineeta92JasTorontoKiranSD1shalini01Abray-Shankar-Dhabu89Gur.N.coolCrazzyBusy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~FF False Pride or True Love~Part 32 ~Page 62~ (Page 5)" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dhabu89

IF-Rockerz

Dhabu89

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
i loved it Cynthia...very intresting story..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_SexyLo

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
lovely part Cynthia....loved it alot....
thanks for the pm

_Neetu_SexyLo

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
good job cynthia luved it

_Neetu_SexyLo

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daboo89

i loved it Cynthia...very intresting story..........
Thank you RupalSourire

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariam14

lovely part Cynthia....loved it alot....
thanks for the pm

Thanks a lot MariamSmile
You're WelcomeWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shankar-

good job cynthia luved it
Thanks ShankarClin d'œil