Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   

SR - Different, yet Unique

supercool3 Viewbie
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead
Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 11291

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
So browsing through the forum, I've seen many interesting topics and apart from the ones I laughed off at, a few did manage to catch my attention.
 
So now here I am with this post on my opinions about why SR is different and unique in its own way.
 
 
1)The first meeting was totally unexpected. Chudail and Badtameez were going through a tough time in their lives, and the last thing they would've wanted was to bump into each other. This is where the battlefield was set
 
2)Both tried so hard to get the other in a fix. They wre so irritated and would go to any extent to annoy each other. Ridz always having her hand ready for a slap, while Sid just about ready to strangle her
 
3)Sid finally understood why Riddhima acted the way she did, and offered a helping hand in finding Armaan. He never really expected anything in return for her, and just saw her as another kind, human being with a broken heart. He even risked giving his body heat to her despite knowing the way she would react after regaining her conscious.
 
4)Riddhima realized the change in Sid and what he had become because of her stupid actions. She tried to bring him back to normal. Her intentions were noble, but the way she approached the situation wasn't. Despite that fact, she knew that she can be the only one that changes him into the happy Sid again.
 
5) Finally, there were the beautiful concept of second chance. Sid made Riddhima hope and weave dreams once again. He made her realize that life doesn't end because of a failure, but you learn to cope up with it and eventually grow from it. Similarly, Riddhima transformed Sid into mature and responsible guy. She even taught him the way life was supposed to be lived, and was even able to reveal the cute doc in him.
 
SR is a couple who teach and learn from each other. They have all moments, including many drastic ones. But both are able to cope up with it because they have one another to help them through the situation. Infact, they influence  each other's life so much, that without that influence, their life would be so imbalanced.
 
 
 
Note :  I am human and I am completely biased towards my favourite couple. So please no bashing and don't turn this into a battlefield.


Edited by supercool3 - 30 April 2010 at 5:27pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*hira_87lalitbhaisanaya789lulu99shubabegumkashevurcutexn7geniusparishimaCookies01TazzyArapunzel84celestaespring_breeze05ekthatigerMuasamSept16thMaha_Sid-dewanilovebapu18MahamhreeyaaJATINTHAKKARAfghanLeenaShiningStar18pavs...Noorya...uppaasAnnaNAshleyprejudicedromiosugar1eshaaax3.ssdtvgojanpatakhaguddimariaa.xoaa123.80sajni786nyctophiliaprerna4rishavLennieTheBlackJaguarnikita_88norzarnadaanmasakalli

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 1681

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supercool3

So browsing through the forum, I've seen many interesting topics and apart from the ones I laughed off at, a few did manage to catch my attention.
 
So now here I am with this post on my opinions about why SR is different and unique in its own way.
 
 
1)The first meeting was totally unexpected. Chudail and Badtameez were going through a tough time in their lives, and the last thing they would've wanted was to bump into each other. This is where the battlefield was set
 
2)Both tried so hard to get the other in a fix. They wre so irritated and would go to any extent to annoy each other. Ridz always having her hand ready for a slap, while Sid just about ready to strangle her
 
3)Sid finally understood why Riddhima acted the way she did, and offered a helping hand in finding Armaan. He never really expected anything in return for her, and just saw her as another kind, human being with a broken heart. He even risked giving his body heat to her despite knowing the way she would react after regaining her conscious.
 
4)Riddhima realized the change in Sid and what he had become because of her stupid actions. She tried to bring him back to normal. Her intentions were noble, but the way she approached the situation wasn't. Despite that fact, she knew that she can be the only one that changes him into the happy Sid again.
 
5) Finally, there were the beautiful concept of second chance. Sid made Riddhima hope and weave dreams once again. He made her realize that life doesn't end because of a failure, but you learn to cope up with it and eventually grow from it. Similarly, Riddhima transformed Sid into mature and responsible guy. She even taught him the way life was supposed to be lived, and was even able to reveal the cute doc in him.
 
SR are a couple who teach and learn from each other. They have all moments, including many drastic ones. But both are able to cope up with it because they have one another to help them through the situation. Infact, they influenc the each other's life so much, that without that influence, their life would be so imbalanced.
 
 
 
Note :  I am human and I am completely biased towards my favourite couple. So please no bashing and don't turn this into a battlefield.
 
V!! U genius, beautifully written, yaar Big smile loved every bit of it, esp the bt where they tuaght eachother to live, all aspects of this is true, just wish CV' could take a look at it, then see how mcuh affect SR have had Embarrassed xx

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya789MuasamSept16thsupercool3AfghanLeenaprincess1romiosugar1prerna4rishav

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20381

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
ahem ahem.......Vithya darling, very well said and beautifully written down. You are so right---> SR are simple yet very unique!! Need more post from you!! keep it up!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MuasamSept16thTazzyAsupercool3prerna4rishav

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Joined: 31 July 2009
Posts: 18470

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
They are so Cute. Specailly When Sid is all close and eyes are like on her lips and Ahem Ahem. Blushing.

Sorry i get lost in Sidma world LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya789TazzyAMuasamSept16thsupercool3prerna4rishav

nadaanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
nadaanmasakalli
nadaanmasakalli

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 122068

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Very well written and u r so damn Right they are different yet unique

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MuasamSept16thsupercool3prerna4rishav

supercool3 Viewbie
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead
Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 11291

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TazzyA

V!! U genius, beautifully written, yaar Big smile loved every bit of it, esp the bt where they tuaght eachother to live, all aspects of this is true, just wish CV' could take a look at it, then see how mcuh affect SR have had Embarrassed xx
 
thanks TazzyBig smile.. and genius?LOL i think its a bit too early for tht..Embarrassed
yes i wish cvs can know the effect of SR on us..and they are soo many better posts on this forum to look at

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MuasamSept16th

supercool3 Viewbie
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead
Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 11291

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar

ahem ahem.......Vithya darling, very well said and beautifully written down. You are so right---> SR are simple yet very unique!! Need more post from you!! keep it up!!
thanks Sabina Hug
its the simple thing about them that makes it unique
and dont worry, i'll be writing more posts from now on

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MuasamSept16thromiosugar1

supercool3 Viewbie
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead
Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 11291

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

They are so Cute. Specailly When Sid is all close and eyes are like on her lips and Ahem Ahem. Blushing.

Sorry i get lost in Sidma world LOL
lolz.. thanks for commenting
 
and dont worry.. i get lost in their world too

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
"Something Unique!!!!" AR One Shot

Author: sameera_12   Replies: 6   Views: 807

sameera_12 6 807 03 January 2010 at 5:54am by aish_punk
DMG Is A UNIQUE Show

2 3 4

Author: Asad-Kii-Arzoo   Replies: 26   Views: 1117

Asad-Kii-Arzoo 26 1117 26 October 2009 at 5:21pm by .Evita.
no kekta this is dmg and it is UNIQUE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: nondescript   Replies: 81   Views: 3144

nondescript 81 3144 15 July 2009 at 11:27am by Wrackspurt
Our Adorable Nikita is so unique!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: ksg.   Replies: 46   Views: 2420

ksg. 46 2420 09 May 2009 at 6:50am by SamLuvsSaRun
SUKIRTI's innocence and a unique charm!!

2 3 4

Author: KaSuAlways   Replies: 27   Views: 1095

KaSuAlways 27 1095 01 November 2008 at 7:58pm by KaSuAlways

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index