Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Saniya made a mistake??

Hayati thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I know Saniya has Karan's best interest at heart and  Im glad she took the initiative to bring Abharan together BUT I felt like she probably made Karan's situation worse..he has told everyone that this is his battle and he wants to make Aabha realize that no majboori is bigger than their love and relationship and although this whole wedding scenario  is like the hare and tortoise race story, I feel Karan has been successful in making Aabha think (to say the most) about how she can't runaway from the truth...and I think his logic makes sense because if he outright just tells everyone everything it won't be making Aabha understand the sanctity of their love and marriage...so I give kudos to Karan for that..Aabha I honestly feel she is getting there guys..she is the tortoise..who is slow in accepting things..but she will confess..

So seeing how Karan wanted things to flow, I feel like CP finding out will add a barrier because I feel like she would rather have Aabha suffocate her feelings than have thakurs fake pride be shamed in front of guest and least of all sanskar...she will first tell Aabha that she should have told CP first only but now its too late and Sanskar has done so much that she can't do that to Sanskar..she will ask Aabha to forget karan...

She might then tell karan his help is no longer required and request him not to be there thereafter around Aabha..

So I feel like Saniya's help may cost Abharan union and we fans might have to wait till the dreaded wedding day for karan to make a grand entry and claim his bride..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Saniya to make a mistake at least she could have gone with CP
CP now will make his scenes and could really be an obstacle to more or I can also soak.Edited by Pattinson6 - 13 years ago
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hayati

I know Saniya has Karan's best interest at heart and Im glad she took the initiative to bring Abharan together BUT I felt like she probably made Karan's situation worse..he has told everyone that this is his battle and he wants to make Aabha realize that no majboori is bigger than their love and relationship and although this whole wedding scenario is like the hare and tortoise race story, I feel Karan has been successful in making Aabha think (to say the most) about how she can't runaway from the truth...and I think his logic makes sense because if he outright just tells everyone everything it won't be making Aabha understand the sanctity of their love and marriage...so I give kudos to Karan for that..Aabha I honestly feel she is getting there guys..she is the tortoise..who is slow in accepting things..but she will confess..

So seeing how Karan wanted things to flow, I feel like CP finding out will add a barrier because I feel like she would rather have Aabha suffocate her feelings than have thakurs fake pride be shamed in front of guest and least of all sanskar...she will first tell Aabha that she should have told CP first only but now its too late and Sanskar has done so much that she can't do that to Sanskar..she will ask Aabha to forget karan...

She might then tell karan his help is no longer required and request him not to be there thereafter around Aabha..

So I feel like Saniya's help may cost Abharan union and we fans might have to wait till the dreaded wedding day for karan to make a grand entry and claim his bride..

Hayati, I liked the part where Karan wants Abha to face her fears and also begin to trust him and their relationship too. That would be wonderful if it happens that way.
I am a bit optimistic about Saniya's help. It may make CP angry and she may ask Abha to forget Karan (although that would be wrong and going against her culture). But if she is rude to Karan, I think that could be the last straw on Abha's back and she may protest... maybe?
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Let's get one thing straight. Abha's father and mother could whip Karan, beat Karan, verbally abuse Karan, have him mop the floors AND Abha darling girl that she is 😡 would do NOTHING. I mean do we really think anything would change?

I like to think of Saniya's actions as an INSURANCE policy. As long as there is knowledge outside of the couple (his side, CP now, Lata), there is a greater likelihood that at some point everything will come out. Hence, I am thankful.

Even if Saniya's actions complicate things, at least it will bring the issue to a head with Abha. CP will confront Abha, Karan may or may not be there, and Abha will not say anything. Hence, CP will know.

Remember, it's not hard to make photocopies 😆 and distribute with wedding programs?
pragalbha thumbnail
I am actually glad of what Saniya did!!

At lease this way this whole thing will come out in the open because honestly I am tired of this craziness!
Mountains have to move before Abha will do anything and with Karan saying he will let her make the decision when she is ready..........
While that is very decent of him we will never see light at the end of this tunnel if this continues!

Now this situation is going to be a litmus test for CP. Lets see what she does..........I feel that she will not allow Abha to get married to Sanskaar because she may be anything but she is old-fashioned or shall I say righteous who cannot allow Abha to marry again when she is already married.
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pragalbha

I am actually glad of what Saniya did!!

At lease this way this whole thing will come out in the open because honestly I am tired of this craziness!
Mountains have to move before Abha will do anything and with Karan saying he will let her make the decision when she is ready..........
While that is very decent of him we will never see light at the end of this tunnel if this continues!

Now this situation is going to be a litmus test for CP. Lets see what she does..........I feel that she will not allow Abha to get married to Sanskaar because she may be anything but she is old-fashioned or shall I say righteous who cannot allow Abha to marry again when she is already married.

CP is married to Thakur I seriously doubt it helps Abha.
But I must admit that what you say is true, if indeed she is a believer's faith and respect, it should not allow to marry Abha Sanskar

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good points.

But there is faith and then there is self-preservation or preservation of others' respect.   CP may push Abha about whether it is true or not, but I don't think CP will stop the wedding. I think it's even possible that CP's questioning of Abha results in her breaking down, and being ready to say the truth on wedding day.