Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dramaddict

🤣love it!

yea he had to walk out while he had some dignity left.  prats acts all strong but in the scene she didn't even do anything to defend herself.  she could have held his hand back, called for help or ran away! 😆  heck theres so many things she could have done.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. She was giving him  a chance to run away and knowing how clever our baba is he got the msg and walked away with the Thakur pride intact. So he is not all brawn and no brians.
starrysky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishna_chalbo

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. She was giving him  a chance to run away and knowing how clever our baba is he got the msg and walked away with the Thakur pride intact. So he is not all brawn and no brians.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  giving him a chance to run away is a good way of putting it.  lol chal lo ba cha gaya bechara krishna quarterback wife se😆

damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am just worried Baba Kab Tak Khair Manayga. Soon he will have to surrender to her as soon she takes the Pratigya- I will make Baba mine thats it mima can say good bye to him
Edited by krishna_chalbo - 13 years ago
starrysky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishna_chalbo

I am just worried Baba Kab Tak Khair Manayga. Soon he will have to surrender to her as soon she takes the Pratigya- I will make Baba mine thats it mima can say good bye to him

fun talking to you and mima but igtg.  I'm raina btw.

Edited by dramaddict - 13 years ago
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

kinda of only in that pic

TVFanFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: dramaddict

hey guys don't you think john and arhaan look similar like their eyebrows and nose.  But i still think arhaan's better looking. 

I'm trying to post the pictures but i dunno how so i'll just set it as my display pic..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think ONLY the eyebrows matches wid john.......and nothin
Previous
1 2 3