Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Wedding truth - Page 2

Hayati thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lol..maybe karan should tell Abha that if we don't have a suhaag raat, then thakur will get sick because he wants to see his grandkids..i think the best way to blackmail aabha is using her dad's apparent health issue..

Guys lets see how long CVs take to get the truth out..then worry about the suhaag raat..although i feel like it won't happen the same day aabha goes to SB as I feel Karan will tell Aabha that till her family (ie. Thakur) doesn't accept their relationship fully he will be her doting husband...and then in his cute wya he will tell her that he will manao everyone for their relation..TRUST ME...its so cute...

But we will definitely see cute Abharan post SB move and marriage truth revealed...and i feel like since the enemity is the crux of this storyline..Aabha might finally give in to Karan and say forget the enemity lets make grandchildren and the parents will automatically forget their dushmani..lol 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hayati, I agree with your last paragraph about K&A starting a married life and family, and then the two crazy sides will get together. Everything works itself out in the end.
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
We still have a long fight stupid as one another.
The stupid plot.
Abha still petty (sorry but I find it petty currently)
Karan always too tolerant
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Karan is what we say here in the US, "whipped" or "Abha wears the pants."

I think he is a genuine guy, strong, and in love. So I can't criticize perfection.
ReadLo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gp00

I think he is a genuine guy, strong, and in love. So I can't criticize perfection.

Love can make people subject lol😆
It is not blind in the same direction as Abha
But in the sense of love is blind then.
Abha say no it is expected that all what you wish for it to be near him
So it is with him I think he has no objection

chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No, I don't think Karan is "whipped". He is quite confident his wife will get back to him of her own accord - he is gently pushing her to face her fears and he is quite confident he can manage without his dad's fortune. I think his is a strong character - it is just that his love for his wife is unconditional. And, I believe to be able to love someone unconditionally requires a person to have a strong sense of self. Karan definitely wears the pants as is especially evident in yesterday's and today's episodes. Abha is the one looking up to him now. He is being her lodestone now.
ReadLo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: silcop

No, I don't think Karan is "whipped". He is quite confident his wife will get back to him of her own accord - he is gently pushing her to face her fears and he is quite confident he can manage without his dad's fortune. I think his is a strong character - it is just that his love for his wife is unconditional. And, I believe to be able to love someone unconditionally requires a person to have a strong sense of self. Karan definitely wears the pants as is especially evident in yesterday's and today's episodes. Abha is the one looking up to him now. He is being her lodestone now.

Exactly😉
Edited by Pattinson6 - 13 years ago
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hayati, I agree with your last paragraph about K&A starting a married life and family, and then the two crazy sides will get together. Everything works itself out in the end.

AND THEY WILL ALL SING THE SONG IN THE END

WE ARE FAMILY , I GOT ALL MY SISTERS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡
megmel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SaNiCo

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT DEAR;  NO SUHAG RAAT

BECAUSE

THEY NEED A BRAND NEW BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!🤣

THEY THEMSELVES  DESTROYED  THE LAST ONE THEY  HAD

AND AFTER MARRIAGE THEY ARE GOING TO LET US HAVE IT IN DRAGGING IT SO MR. THUG JI

PLEASE DO YOUR KIRPA AND BUY THE BETCHAS A NEW BED!!!!!
🥱😆
😆

someone is ready to give wedding gift as bed

ReadLo thumbnail
I post a fundraiser

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1387430