Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
but before raping session u guys will see a solid item number from veer , tpas kar sakthi hai tho veer kyu peeche rahe ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stupidity- Thy name is Veer (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
well said dear!

but the problem is, if veer tried to rip apart the whole thing to bring the actual nautanki of taps, then the whole story would come to an end without any spices!

so I think the channel decides to convert a charcter into 'namard' than to close down the show. audience is surviing on the fact that taps is successful in her games while she makes everyone dance to her tune!

go taps go

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
yes , its so sad to see ppl in this forum are still praying for miracles which i have no hopes for a talllllllllllll

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
hahahahaha what will veer sing??? sholon si??? LOL but u know...that hug was HOT!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelima19angel

Guys i am new  but a frequent visitor of this forum.. Smilei do not understand why icha did this to veer.. i mean how could she decide whom veer should marry???????Angry she was blacmailed but how could she destroy veers life????AngryAngryConfused....

i also blame iccha 4 forcing taps on veer. i don't've any problem if she didn't want 2 marry veer (though 4 taps i think its really stupdity) but she shudn't've let taps marry veer as he dosen't even like her or respect her.

but i m also not supporting da accusations putting on iccha 4 oder things. i consider dis as fault of both veer & iccha.

if theres sum1 whos 2 b blamed den its only tapwater.shes really v. horrible ckt in dis show.DeadDeadDead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top