Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

well at least this way vancha can move on...and veer can try to soothe tapu's complex

ROFLROFL

i am damn sure taps will neither allow vancha to move on ...as she will be allways like kabab mein haddi ...and neither will she change or soften towards veer ...
dont be surprised if veer becomes another tappu

Edited by vijaya_ls - 01 May 2010 at 7:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.-Amri-shonuutiny15SRKLuvrChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stupidity- Thy name is Veer (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

well at least this way vancha can move on...and veer can try to soothe tapu's complex

ROFLROFL

i am damn sure taps will neither allow vancha to move on ...as she will be allways like kabab mein haddi ...and neither will she change or soften towards veer ...

u know what.......that would be soooooooooooooooooooo hot!!! veer and tapu hot but evil romanceBlushing haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL

u know what.......that would be soooooooooooooooooooo hot!!! veer and tapu hot but evil romanceBlushing haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

no no veer becomes another tappu to take revenge on her ---pays her back in the same coin

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.-Amri-shonuutiny15ChillMaarYaar

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL

no no veer becomes another tappu to take revenge on her ---pays her back in the same coin

no that would not be nice....might as well have tapu turning positive!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-

cimba

Goldie

cimba

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Veer has passed the stupid stage long ago. He is beyond that to be puppet of his so called villanious wife..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-SRKLuvr

mukta23

mukta23

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rosie5

Well, we slowly see Veer giving into each and every demand of Tapasya, repeating dialogues like a kindergartener. And Taps madam in her own little schizophrenic world thinks Veer is actually going to one day mean them.
Veer is going to the wrong extreme in constantly giving into her and her lies. Why doesn't he go the other way, expose her and completely leave her character so ripped apart on the floor that Nani will need double specks to pick up the shreds. Why is he so weak that he believes that his brother will not understand the true reason of the rift between Taps and him. In fact I think Vansh will support his brother in getting rid of Tapasya and set her straight. Veer is losing his pride, his self respect and his whole strength and for what, to humour Tapasya's insane demands and endure her nautanki?
Like someone in the forum said, he is becoming namard. Maybe the channel wants one guy from each show to have that quality, it started with Laado, now this. Wonder who will be next?LOL
vansh just came out his dark world...and his behavior is eccentric tooo...dust needs to settle down...before veer can take him into confidence...except this thing, veer has been open and clear about his intentions and decisions...said everything in in front of everyone and open...but as far as exposing tapasya in her house...it is just humiliating jogi thakur tooo..how can he narrate such disgusting incident...and then even if he would just said ...she tried suiciding...his family will have sympathy for tapasya, because they would think about her love and pain...for them ichha was just maid's daughter...totally unwanted and unwelcome

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.arunima_LUITtiny15shonuuChillMaarYaar

Rosie5

Rosie5

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I know Mai is totally in love with Taps and it is really disgusting to see from the time of marriage how she forced her son to live with a girl she real;ly knows nothing about other than that she is a Thakur's daughter. But I think even though you guys think he is just being a puppet he is stupid to allow himself to be one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.tiny15ChillMaarYaar

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
guys....plz dont blame veer...sorry, i am so in love with this character that  i feel only sad for him.
i was weeping wen taps was making a dancing doll out of him.
veer's world begins and ends with ichha even though now she is married to his bro.
i dont blame him...he has always been in love with her and taps has never given him any reason to divert his feelings.
even today he is dancing to tapasya's tunes only so that ichha be happy.

maybe veer thinks that because ichha loves tapasya more than anyone....so she shud be the one to expose taps.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top